It's our honeymoon!!!

ToGreen78

Original Poster
This year my trip is in Oct, and I'll be getting married the day before we leave 10/19, so my question is -Does anyone know where I can buy the Mickey and Minnie bride and groom ears! I'm soooo excited to actually be wearing them! OH MY GOODNESS my honeymoon is going to be in DISNEY:D :D :D :D :D :D

TestTrack

Just look for the teenagers with overactive hormones. Follow them and they will be buying them as well.

In all seriousness, I believe they sell them in quite a few places. The one I am most sure of is the store on main street.

Cynderella

I'm getting married 9/8!! and HOneymooning at WLV from 9/9 - 9/16. I'm sooooo excited. My mom actually ordered us the bride and groom ears through the WDW order #. It is 407-363-6200. Congrats!

EvilQueen81

We went on our honeymoon there 5 years ago. They were selling the bride and groom mickey ears at the hotel. Also if you are staying at a resort hotel be sure to tell them its your honeymoon and you want to do something special, they usually leave you a card signed by mickey and minnie and a bottle of champagne and baloons. We told them when we got there and found the stuff in our room when we came back from the park.They also will give you a button that says honeymoon.:ROFLOL:

DisneyPirate85

CONGRATS!!:sohappy:
Make sure you inform Disney ahead of time you are honeymooning, if you haven't. They do have a special section in reservations to handle all that. DW and I honeymooned there in July/07 and UNFORTUNATLY something got messed in the reservation system and they didn't figure it out till the day before we left:brick: . And make sure you get your Just Married pin when you check in and wear it everyday for all kinds of free stuff. We got free champaine and Chocolate Strawberries at Concourse in the Contemporary! As well as loads of other stuff:sohappy:

natolij02

So I am pretty sure that October 19th and Disney go hand in hand. I too was married October 19th....5 years ago. We spent our Honeymoon in Disney and on the Disney cruise. So much fun!!! We are going back in 1 week from now and cant wait. A little bit early to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary but hey, who cares....WILL BE IN DISNEY!!!

eroyee

:wave: We honeymooned in Disney 8 yrs. ago. be sure and sign up for the romantic carriage ride at nite at POR. Congrats. you have picked the most magical place on earth for your honeymoon!!!!:sohappy:

cooleo

DW & I Honeymooned in WDW & will be celebrating the 20th Anniversary of that MOMENTOUS Occasion in WDW from December 7-15. I am sure you will have a Wonderful Honeymoon. ENJOY!!!;)

ToGreen78

Original Poster
Thanks everyone for replying. I'll have to make sure I let the CBR know it's our Honeymoon. I guess i'll just order the ears from the Disney Store and have them shipped to the house b/4 our trip. I always knew I would spend my Honeymoon in Disney!!!:sohappy: :D :sohappy: :D

diddy_mouse

One place to check for the ears is Le Chapeau on Main Street. They might have 'em. We honeymooned on 10/09 (were married 10/08) almost two years ago and had a wonderful time. I hope you honeymoon is just as magical as ours was!! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom