It's official!! (flights booked!!!)

dove_

A BIG thank you to everyone who's helped me. I don't post all that often, but I feel like anyone who's fairly regular on here has made note of all my posts about the minutae of my trip planning with my 3 friends this december :).

BUT I just booked my flights yesterday and am SO happy!

I had been tracking them at about 212-250 each, and after putting 2 checks from my friends in the mail to deposit to my account (so I could afford to buy the tickets, haha), I checked and found them for $195 each through Delta!! So I jumped on that (having one of the friends on the phone for moral support), and bought the tickets (biggest transaction I've ever made on my own!). I had a bit of bank confusion, but everything is fine now.

Our resort is taken care of by my ex's mom, with extra DVC points. Saratoga Springs 1-bedroom :)

Now we just have to buy our tickets from SoG when we arrive! My plan is walk to DTD, bus to SoG, then we'll catch the monorail at the Poly so they can approach the MK in a magical way.. I'm going to try to get us in the front if possible :)

Yay!! (only 9 weeks to go!!!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom