It's in the mail and...

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
So we planned a trip with less than 2 weeks before our go date. We live only 2 1/2 hours outside of wdw. On the 19th I got an email saying our magic bands have shipped by USPS and a tracking number etc...then today (the 22nd) I got an email telling me our magic bands will be waiting for us at the resort when we arrive. So I'm assuming this is an automated email or that someone is just not paying attention at work this week? Any guesses as to where they'll turn up?

dvitali

Use the tracking number to see if there was any attempt by the post office to deliver to your house, it will also tell where the package is now or if it was return back to Disney. If the package is still in your town it just simple as stopping at the post office to pick it up. It still not bad if it was return to Disney because it will be at your resort check in counter when you arrive (it might be a replacement so no personalize embossed name printed on it) and all your selection and tickets can be downloaded onto it while doing the check in.

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
Use the tracking number to see if there was any attempt by the post office to deliver to your house, it will also tell where the package is now or if it was return back to Disney. If the package is still in your town it just simple as stopping at the post office to pick it up. It still not bad if it was return to Disney because it will be at your resort check in counter when you arrive (it might be a replacement so no personalize embossed name printed on it) and all your selection and tickets can be downloaded onto it while doing the check in.

cool...thanks :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom