it's been 20 years but I'm ready for Halloween at WDW!

Mamsy

Original Poster
I just joined this board and have not been to the MK since before Animal Kingdom was being built (and before fastpass and magic bands). I will be there from 10/29-11/2 with my daughter and 2 year old granddaughter! Are there any special tricks/tips that will help make this wonderful? We do have tickets for the Halloween Party on Halloween and I am very excited but now nervous that the crowds will be insane.

John park hopper

Just be prepared that there have been many many changes since you were last there. Wife and I had a 19 year gap between visits and I found myself a little disappointed when i found things gone that i remembered were gone. Just the same you will have a great time. We are going in Feb with the granddaughters (their first time)

Mamsy

Original Poster
Just be prepared that there have been many many changes since you were last there. Wife and I had a 19 year gap between visits and I found myself a little disappointed when i found things gone that i remembered were gone. Just the same you will have a great time. We are going in Feb with the granddaughters (their first time)
That’s JUST what i was thinking. I am going to visit as if it’s my first trip and just enjoy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom