It's all about the food!

butterfly18237

Original Poster
We are on the dining plan and have reservations at every place we wanted them. So I was wondering what is your favorite appetizer, entree, and dessert,even a drink if you have a favorite of the places I picked?

1) Whispering Canyon Cafe (dinner)
2) Hollywood and Vine Fantamic Package
(dinner)
3) Liberty Tree Tavern Character Dinner
4) Chef Mickey's (Breakfast)
5) Coral Reef (Dinner)
6) LeCellier (Dinner)

Another thing to add, If you have a favorite counter service let me know. And snacks
thats worth it. Thanks!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Le Cellier: Cheddar Cheese soup, Maple-glazed Filet and the Creme Brulee sampler.
LTT: You get what you get.
Snacks: Dole Floats!

SchultzFamily

LeCellier -- Cheese Soup, Filet and Chocolate Chocolate Whiskey Cake
Liberty Tree Tavern -- we ate lunch there so we can't help
Chef Mickey's Breakfast -- it's been a couple of years, but we liked the waffles and french toast
Coral Reef -- have not eaten there in over 10 years
Whispering Canyon Cafe -- have never eaten there
Hollywood & Vine -- we did not like the food here at all.

cymbaldiva

The only place I've been recently is Coral Reef. My picks for there are...

Appetizer - Sea and Land

Dinner - Blackened Catfish w/ Pepperjack grits (still dream about this one! :slurp:)

Dessert - Baileys and Jack Daniels Mousse

tigsmom

We are on the dining plan and have reservations at every place we wanted them. So I was wondering what is your favorite appetizer, entree, and dessert,even a drink if you have a favorite of the places I picked?

1) Whispering Canyon Cafe (dinner)
2) Hollywood and Vine Fantamic Package
(dinner)
3) Liberty Tree Tavern Character Dinner
4) Chef Mickey's (Breakfast)
5) Coral Reef (Dinner)
6) LeCellier (Dinner)

Another thing to add, If you have a favorite counter service let me know. And snacks
thats worth it. Thanks!

Whispering Canyon Cafe - the all you can eat skillets at both breakfast and dinner. We rarely get an appetizer or dessert because its so filling, but their chicken soup is yummy and so are all the desserts.

LTT - Thats an all inclusive meal so there is no need to choose anything else.

Chef Mickey's - everything :lookaroun

Le Cellier - Cheese soup, any steak and the chocolate moose mousse for dessert. :slurp:

NoVa Mom

LeCellier- gotta go w/ the cheddar cheese soup!
Chef Mickey's - you just cant go wrong here!
Whispering Canyon- the skillets are my pic BUT I find the chicken soup info very useful! My DS4 is fairly picky but he would love that! I hope he can get that on the kids menu???
I havent eaten at Coral Reef so :( Have a great trip anyway and enjoy all the food! :wave:

lilclerk

Well LTT and Chef Mickey's are both buffets (actually LTT dinner is a family style meal, so they just bring big platters of the food to your table and you take what you want.)

The only other restaurant up there I've been to is Coral Reef.. and I hate seafood. The NY strip steak was absolutely amazing. My dessert wasn't that great, but my friend got the chocolate wave and that was delicous.

tigsmom

LeCellier- gotta go w/ the cheddar cheese soup!
Chef Mickey's - you just cant go wrong here!
Whispering Canyon- the skillets are my pic BUT I find the chicken soup info very useful! My DS4 is fairly picky but he would love that! I hope he can get that on the kids menu???
I havent eaten at Coral Reef so :( Have a great trip anyway and enjoy all the food! :wave:

Not sure if it would be for a 4 y/o. Its a spicy southwestern soup. Its not on the kids menu (they have salad or fruit as an appetizer).

jws25

We haven't been to Hollywood & Vine in about 4 years, but I remember really enjoying it. Especially the salads! There were a lot of interesting combinations, not just your usual lettuce and tomatoes.

My favorite counter services: Sunshine Seasons (the Land, Epcot), Pirata el y Perico (Adventureland, MK), the Earl of Sandwich (Downtown Disney Marketplace)

Oh, and get the bottomless milkshake at Whispering Canyon. My dad had 4 refills and the waiter was so impressed, he brought him a to-go cup filled up to take with us when we left.

Have fun!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom