"it's a small world" returns to classic stage

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
"it's a small world" returns after complete audio restoration

Old and improved – When "it's a small world" returned from rehab last week, the first MousePad members on the scene immediately noticed a major change. Said member zapppop, "The EuroDisneyland recordings we've been listening to since 1992 have all been removed and the original 1964 recordings have all been restored; everything from the yodel in the Swiss Alps, to the thunder of the rainforest. Even the trumpet fanfare from the clock has returned."

Dateline Disneyland - February 4, 2003

Intrepid mousepadders Zapppop, Ceimenke, NotAfraid and stitcher report live from the Magic Kingdom that the beloved attraction It's a Small World has reopened after the holidays with all of its ORIGINAL 1960's soundtracks restored!

The job that began last year with the repainting of the facade in the splendiferous white of Walt's days is now complete with the reintroduction of the classic sounds of this timeless ride that have been absent for over a decade. From the "right" version of that oh-too-memorable theme song, on down to the charming Swiss yodeler - it's all back!

Now you can experience It's a Small World again the way you did as a child, the way you'd like your children to experience it - the Walt Way.

First the facade - now this! The restoration of Small World to its orginal glory is the best thing that's happened inside Disneyland in quite a while! This innerSpaceman is certainly tickled pink - after all, my memories of Small World go all the way back to the uber-original at the 1964 World's Fair where I fell in love with the adorable attraction as would millions of children after me.

So come on down to Disneyland and join the happiest cruise that ever sailed - - It's a Small World Is Back After All !

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
I don't know...it's whatever soundtrack was in place in 1964...and the locals are eating this up...I'll be able to experience the change, myself, in 27 days! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom