Italy music

Bronson

Original Poster
Anyone know the name of the opera/aria that was played during one of the out door masked shows at Epcot's Italy .
The same song was played at the end of an Everybody loves Raymond show in which they were leaving Italy for home.
We were in WDW for two weeks this past August and heard it several times. Thought it would be easy to find but now realize I have no other clues to go on.
I have heard this song many times over the years .

figmentmom

I think the aria you might be thinking of is "Con Te Partiro" ("It's Time to Say Goodbye") recorded by Andrea Bocelli. It's played during the finale of the masked players' performance. I asked one of the cast members from Italy to write down the name for me - it's gorgeous! I've seen it on at least one of Bocelli's CDs, so I think it's readily available.

Bronson

Original Poster
That's it ! Thank you so very much figmentmom. Using the information you sent I was able to find a short clip to verify that it was the correct song. It really is beautiful.
It brought tears to my fiance's eyes when she heard it again. Thank you ,thank you,thank you !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom