IT. HAS. FINALLY. HAPPEND. A Sept. 2012 pre-trip report for a young engaged couple

Hello everyone!
So this is my very first pre-trip report and I can't wait to get started! I love to read all of the pre-trip and trip reports, and I have been inspired to make my own!

Here's a little background and some pics!

My Disney obsession started about 2 1/2 years ago. The reason I started loving Disney World so much is because when I was 18 I went to Disney World with three other girls my age. It was amazing! We had so much fun and independence! This picture is of all of us on Splash Mountain doing raccoon eyes:
haha2revived.jpg

Me and Patrick, Zombie Walk 2011:
poop2.jpg

So once Patrick and I got engaged, I of course was "wedding this and wedding that" all the time. I started looking at Disney weddings and honeymoons and thought it would be the perfect place for our honeymoon! So long story short after 2 years of being engaged, we are still not married but have managed to plan our first trip to Disney together :). This trip coming up will be my (I think) 4 or 5 trip, and Patrick's first!! He doesn't understand my Disney "mesmerization" ... but maybe after he sees what Disney is like, he will be obsessed too!(One can only dream).
So after years of planning "how the heck are we going to be able to afford a Disney World trip" IT. HAS. FINALLY. HAPPENED:eek:!!(Thanks to my wonderful Patrick, he has made my Disney dreams come true)...(I'm pretty sure my face looked just like the blue smile when i found out aka: :eek:)

Our Plans:

The who: Amber(me) and my fiance Patrick
The when: September 10-14(quick trip, but real ppl have jobs :p)
The where: Pop Century

We are planning on driving...11 hours!!(ahh) but it will totally be worth it once I see the pearly gates of heaven (aka Disney World).
We are on the free QS dining plan and this is the first time I have ever dealt with a dining plan before and I am so glad we were able to get this deal. It will make things so much easier and cheaper!! We are planning on eating breakfast in the room, since the value resorts now have refrigerators.
This is our planned schedule so far, based on EMH.

September 10: Hollywood Studios (9am-12am)
September 11: Magic Kingdom (9am-7pm) -- (to stay longer do Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party)/Downtown Disney
September 12: Epcot (9am-12am)
September 13: Magic Kingdom (8am-10pm)
September 14: Animal Kingdom (8am-6pm)

I have made a (so far) 8 page word document on our schedule, packing list, tips, etc! I will continue to add things do our trip plans until I run out of things to put!

Thats it for now! Here are some more pictures for your entertainment!
DSC097072.jpg
Minnie Mouse!
j-1.jpg

_DSC9962-1.jpg
I made a Cinderella costume and Dressed up as her for my nieces bowling birthday party.

DSC00889-1.jpg
This is Princess Bella, who sadly has to stay behind when we go to Disney.

_DSC9944-1.jpg
This little girl thought I was actually Cinderella.

dis.jpg
When I was 15 in Disney with my mom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom