Issue with site freezing up while posting

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I am giving this consideration, but since I just joined yesterday I am not going to jump into a $5 per month commitment right now.
You can always just commit to one month only for $5.00 and see if you like it.. You get a nifty banner under your name proclaiming your support of this site, along with no ADVERTISING, a custom user title of your choosing, and access to the Premium Member Lounge, also known as the Ivory Tower by some but is not as secretive and clandestine as some would lead you to believe.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
It happens to me occassionaly too - especially if I am on during lunch at work. I think it is certain ads that cause it. I notice it happening often when there are full movie type ads playing.
Even before I became a paying member, I never saw a movie as an ad...Now I kind of want to see what movies I'm missing!!!

Minnesota disney fan

Okay, this is going to sound completely strange, at least it is to me. But.......I got a new printer and had it hooked up to my laptop by HP tech. All went well until the computer blocked the download!!! On checking the cause, the tech said there were lots of critical alerts, which showed up on the screen for me too. I mean a lot of them! So I gave him permission to delete all these.

The printer works great now. The tech said that all these critical alerts could cause other major problems with other things too.
So, I wonder, if all this slow loading, freezing, etc I've been experiencing was because of these alerts?
I have since logged on to the problem sites, this one being the worst, and there is absolutely NO Problem now!!!
I got to think that it was a computer problem with these alerts. I admit I am computer/tech illiterate, so must believe what is shown to me.
Just another thought as to why things are freezing.
It is so great to not have that problem anymore, and the screen is much faster! Yea!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom