is this rumor plausable or is it just another one of those " harry potter" rumors

WRE4ever

Original Poster
I saw this rumor on disney corner and I was wondering if it is even a rumor that possibly can come true or its just another rediculous one that wont go away? its the rumor that journey to the center of the earth would be put in animal kingdom...........now I dont know why it would be rumored to be put there...and what are the reviews like of this ride..does anyone know? because I have never read or seen any

thanks

barnum42

pic_cellar03.jpg

(Until I hear otherwise) ;)

flFigment

barnum42 said:
pic_cellar03.jpg

(Until I hear otherwise) ;)
Hey he found my lost shaker of Salt!!!!!!

margaritas anyone.

I know it is off topic but does anyone here wish they would move Margaritaville to Downtown Disney?

now back on topic I don't think it is true I think it is a salt rumor

-SIR-

I doubt it would happen to... but has anyone seen the behind the scenes show for the animal kingdom on the travel channel? It was dated pre-everest and at the end where they show the future animal kingdom expansion bit, i believe you can clearly see some plans for everest and a CG mock up for what looks like the monster in JTTCOTE, if its not that does anyone know what else it is? It looks like a big red centipede with teeth that kurches out and hisses.... but its only shown for a quick second...

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
"Salt" could become the new way to treat rumors that are false.

"I heard about a monorail expansion to a new 5th gate with a Villains theme from a friend of a CM!!!"

"SALT!"

jcat2312

HauntedPirate said:
"Salt" could become the new way to treat rumors that are false.

"I heard about a monorail expansion to a new 5th gate with a Villains theme from a friend of a CM!!!"

"SALT!"

I heard the same thing from a bus driver. The bus driver also said that withing the next 6 months, the monorail would be servicing each and every resort!

meryll83

how did the salt thing start??

that would be cool if the monorail did go everywhere.... he could have at least given a realistic timescale!

does anyone know of anything else new in AK now Everst is done?
or future plans for any of the other parks??

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I move that all rumors that are known to be false or at the very least highly dubious be handled with the phrase - Salt.

Does anyone second the motion?

;)

BTW, I had to use it in a thread already - WoL reopening for the summer, from Screamscape.

I don't think anything new is planned for AK right now. I believe they are waiting to see how crowd levels will be affected by Everest before committing to anything else new. MGM is having some work done in the near future, but no 'Gotta Ride It!!!' type of rides (at least, not until it opens).

JimboJones123

great, then we can put it with "MEH" and other hated internet chat slang. It can eventually end up like the greatness of the macarena. Please no!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom