Is there only one LOOP in the SPACE MOUNTAIN ?

DisneyGirL :)

Original Poster
No loops???

That's good!!

SO it's different from the Disneyland Paris.

Cause in the Disneyland paris there are loops!

I've never been to the USA.. Maybe im going next year and i'll visit the Disney in Orlando. How many Days it takes to do all the parks..? I mean - MGM, Magic Kingdom,Epcot.

Lital, From ISRAEL.
:D

DisJosh

Nope no loops. That was my main concern on my first WDW trip when I was little. A quick ride on a little coaster called super man ride of steel at six flags new england quickly erases your fear of loops......it worked for me. As for the amount of time you'll want to spend at Disney.........for most people including me a 7-8 day trip works out great.

Monorail Lime

If you want loops, you'll have to go to Rockin' Rollercoaster at MGM. It's the only Disney attraction in the states that turns you upside down.

DisJosh

Originally posted by Monorail Lime
If you want loops, you'll have to go to Rockin' Rollercoaster at MGM. It's the only Disney attraction in the states that turns you upside down.

No it isnt at the new Disney park in California the coaster inverts you.........forget what its called.

Monorail Lime

I stand corrected. Rockin' Rollercoaster WAS the only one in the states with loops, when it was built. Those new DCA coasters often slip my mind, since I still haven't made it out there yet...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom