Is there anyway to change the color of your magic band when u check-in?

ssidiouss@mac.c

Original Poster
Got issued the default grey because I waited too long to pick a color for my trip next week.. now it won't let me switch lol which is my fault.. but someone in my party really wanted pink :( anyway, is there any way to ask or pay for a different color when you check in at pop century?

On a side note.. do they sell those band covers at the pop century.. where can i get those.. maybe mouse gear?

Tom

Beta Return
Unfortunately they do not issue colored bands at the resorts. But you can buy bling at many gift shops.

tahqa

All of the resort gift shops should sell the magic band accessories. I know for sure that the gift shop at Contemporary does, as does Mouse Gears and the Main Street Emporium.

stevehousse

Yes all the hotel gift shops snow have all the covers and accessories!

They will not issue u a new colored band unfortunately...

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Got issued the default grey because I waited too long to pick a color for my trip next week.. now it won't let me switch lol which is my fault.. but someone in my party really wanted pink :( anyway, is there any way to ask or pay for a different color when you check in at pop century?

On a side note.. do they sell those band covers at the pop century.. where can i get those.. maybe mouse gear?
There is a big MagicBand accessories kiosk inside Everything POP! gift store, so you won't even have to leave your resort with a plain grey band ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom