Is the Yacht Club the right choice?

dentistw

Going at the end of May. Got a rate of $220 for Disney's Yacht Club for a standard view room, four nights.

Two adults and no kids. We will have a rental car.

Is this the right choice? Hoping to get suggestions about any better options in this price range. (i.e. Deluxe rooms in Moderate resorts that are a better value, etc.)

:)

Belle13

I think that the Yacht Club is a beautiful resort and so convenient to MGM and Epcot, not to mention the night life at the Boardwalk. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there! I love the beachy/nautical theming, and the restaurants in both the Yacht and Beach Clubs are very good.

I would stay put, and enjoy it!

Upvote 0

RyanS

I love the Yacht Club, ever since I stayed there, I've always wanted to go back. Epcot is a 5 minute walk away, MGM is a short boat ride, the boardwalk is right accross the lake, and you can not beat the pool. Excellent resort.

Upvote 0

Luau Cove

The choice is perfect if you like to be calm at all hours. The resort is meant mostly for adults since it's quiet "serious" and contrasts its neighbor: The Beach.
If you like Epcot better, then this resort is all what you need.
-->LUAU

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

I love the Yacht Club. I always wante to stay there and around a year ago we did for a few nights. I love the themeing and the resort is wonderful.

They upgraded us to a water view room and that was great. The beach club was all booked because they had a number of convetions of people from Japan. There were interprters everywhere and all the signs were in Japanise (sp?) also.

Yacht seemed to have more familes and couples. The kids weren't noisey at all in the halls. It was the drunk adults at 2:00 am that got me mad. One night a drunk lady went wondering down the hall yelling in Japanize. It is bad enough when you can understand what they are saying, but when it is in different lanuage! We were close to the main part of the building and maybe others area's were more peaceful.

The beach club does not have as nice porchs, some are standing room only.

I think we paid around 229 a night, but that was Feb, and before all the codes and discounts post 911.

Enjoy your stay at Y&B, you will love it. the pool and hot tubs are the best around.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom