Is the price you pay on the site, the price you pay on the phone?

Just wondered if the online prices for booking holidays through disney world were the same as if you phoned up or if from time to time, there were deals when you phoned up?

I'd really be interested in anyone's experiences with this.

Thanks

Mystic

The price you pay when you book by phone is exactly the same as the price you pay when you book online. When I was booking my trip for this past December, I checked how much it would cost on the website and the CMs at the Travel Company quoted me the EXACT same price. Also I haven't known them to give out discounts for booking over the phone. I prefer to book on the phone as I like to be able to talk to someone during the booking process. I've never had any problems when booking over the phone.

Upvote 0

BuddhasHomeGirl

We were at AKL Villas for the week of Christmas, and what I did find is that what they show as UNAVAILABLE online is not necessarily true, I looked online for a Villa and online it showed Unavailable, but when I called it was not a problem, so in my opinion, call.

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

Just wondered if the online prices for booking holidays through disney world were the same as if you phoned up or if from time to time, there were deals when you phoned up?

I can confirm that pricing and any general public discount marketing offers found on www.disneyworld.com will be exactly the same as when calling 1-407-W-DISNEY without exception.

The only difference between the two methods of booking is when making a reservation for any Magic Your Way Vacation Package, the online version will include as an additional free gift -

Disney's PhotoPass Certificate:
Valid for one 5 x 7 print from Disney's PhotoPass, when one of our Disney's PhotoPass photographers takes your photograph in any of the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks. (One certificate per room. Must be redeemed at the Walt Disney World Resort.)

We were at AKL Villas for the week of Christmas, and what I did find is that what they show as UNAVAILABLE online is not necessarily true, I looked online for a Villa and online it showed Unavailable, but when I called it was not a problem, so in my opinion, call.

As reservations are booked in a live environment, availability is constantly changing minute to minute. When a Guest cancels a reservation, that room will go back into live availability immediately and can be re-booked by another Guest just as quickly either online or by phone.

Upvote 0

bgraham34

I was not aware that once a room is canceled by the guest it goes back into inventory right away. I was always told it takes 24 hours.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom