Is the FP system down?

SayCheers!

Original Poster
at my 60 day mark and tried making FP selections from midnight - 1:35 am and finally giving up. Was the system down or are the technical difficulties on our end? I tried from my computer and also my phone app and no luck. Now I'm tired and bummed....

SayCheers!

Original Poster
Oh thanks! You've saved me from setting my alarm for each hour through the night! To confirm, from today forward FP window will open at 7am ET at the 60 day mark?

Daxiegirl

I've been trying since 7am to book during the rumoured availability of FP for EP-Frozen Ever After and the AK-Jungle Book and there's nothing but lots of crashing and unavailability going on. Hoping it's just legit not available after all....o_O

SayCheers!

Original Poster
Same - phone good, computer stalled for the first 45 minutes. At 7:03 it stated frozen FP unavailable. Now in wondering if they actually were available. I have a reservation at Akershus for 8:30 so I guess we'll hang in line afterward until it opens. Next question is: will they adjust FW rope drop due to demand for the ride? If so, my "master plan" is a fail lol.

SayCheers!

Original Poster
Since we were all awake at 7am battling the system, it seems we're all arriving at the same time. :) Where will you be staying? We're Poly people, but I'm super excited for this to be our first visit to GF.

Rob562

Same - phone good, computer stalled for the first 45 minutes. At 7:03 it stated frozen FP unavailable. Now in wondering if they actually were available. I have a reservation at Akershus for 8:30 so I guess we'll hang in line afterward until it opens. Next question is: will they adjust FW rope drop due to demand for the ride? If so, my "master plan" is a fail lol.

According to the News area of this site, the Frozen stuff will open at 9am.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom