Is the Fantasmic Meal Package still on the Dining Plan ?

Steve Sanders

Original Poster
Hi all, whilst checking my reservations on the Dinsey website I noticed that against our Fantasmic Meal Package at Mama Melrose it said that some Disney Dining Plans not accepted. On all my other reservations you can see that our DDP has been accepted.

Then I read a blog which I can't seem to find now that said that the package has now been removed from the DDP.

Can anyone confirm if the package can still be had on the DDP for February 2014 ?

Thanks

mickey2008.1

Yes, it is accepted if you have the 1 TS, 1QS, and 1 snack plan or the deluxe plan.We just did this a week ago, and everyone in the party gets an appetizer as well as the entree and dessert, plus center seating for the show, well worth it. We did Mama Melrose and were pleasantly surprised with our meals and menu. Desserts were very good as well. Have fun.

Steve Sanders

Original Poster
Yes, it is accepted if you have the 1 TS, 1QS, and 1 snack plan or the deluxe plan.We just did this a week ago, and everyone in the party gets an appetizer as well as the entree and dessert, plus center seating for the show, well worth it. We did Mama Melrose and were pleasantly surprised with our meals and menu. Desserts were very good as well. Have fun.

Thanks for the reply but I know they are currently doing it on the 2013 DDP, but i'm not sure about the 2014 plan

steamboatjosh

Is the seating in the front row?

sgtmgd

Is the seating in the front row?

As Mickey Stated above, the Fantasmic Package now seats in the center of the Amphitheatre which is a huge shift from where it used to seat on the far right of the stage. It seats 5000 so you arent guarunteed "front row" its 1st come 1st serve, even with the reserved seating OR the Fast Pass. Im not sure you want front row at any rate sitting several rows higher seems to give a better view of everthing..the Dinner Package is WELL WORTH IT even when it was on the far right, now that it's dead center, you cant beat it...also Mama Melrose is one of the most under the radar places to eat in any park...again IMHO..we ate there about 12 days ago and once again it was a fantastic meal..we were on the deluxe plan so an App per person, main meal and desert..the steak with mac n cheese is oh so good..

dreamfinder

Hi all, whilst checking my reservations on the Dinsey website I noticed that against our Fantasmic Meal Package at Mama Melrose it said that some Disney Dining Plans not accepted. On all my other reservations you can see that our DDP has been accepted.

Then I read a blog which I can't seem to find now that said that the package has now been removed from the DDP.

Can anyone confirm if the package can still be had on the DDP for February 2014 ?

Thanks

Nothing for 2014 will be finalized for a while still. Odds are, the Disney O/O restaurants will continue to participate. The bit about some Disney Dining Plans not be being accepted is for people with the basic, counter service only dining plan. They don't want people to show up saying "But I have the dining plan, what do you mean I can't use it here" not knowing there are multiple plans.

Last edited:

steamboatjosh

As Mickey Stated above, the Fantasmic Package now seats in the center of the Amphitheatre which is a huge shift from where it used to seat on the far right of the stage. It seats 5000 so you arent guarunteed "front row" its 1st come 1st serve, even with the reserved seating OR the Fast Pass. Im not sure you want front row at any rate sitting several rows higher seems to give a better view of everthing..the Dinner Package is WELL WORTH IT even when it was on the far right, now that it's dead center, you cant beat it...also Mama Melrose is one of the most under the radar places to eat in any park...again IMHO..we ate there about 12 days ago and once again it was a fantastic meal..we were on the deluxe plan so an App per person, main meal and desert..the steak with mac n cheese is oh so good..

Oh so basically your guaranteed a center seat but if you want front row you need to show up early. Gotcha. Thx.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom