Is it true?

ThePurpleDonkey

Original Poster
good day everyone, Somebody had metioned to me the other day that they heard that the rose garden can be privately rented to watch the fireworks and disney will give you champagne glasses and sparkling apple cider. Has anyone heard of this and if so how can it be done and how much does it cost? I'm still looking for different proposal ideas. thank you.

mkepcotmgmak

ThePurpleDonkey said:
good day everyone, Somebody had metioned to me the other day that they heard that the rose garden can be privately rented to watch the fireworks and disney will give you champagne glasses and sparkling apple cider. Has anyone heard of this and if so how can it be done and how much does it cost? I'm still looking for different proposal ideas. thank you.

i don't know 100% on this, but i'm sure you can. if you can rent the entire park for a night, i'm sure you can rent a rose garden for 30 minutes. money talks with very clear reception at disney.

peter11435

Most areas in Disney can be rented for private events if you have the cash. Also they will do almost anything for you that you are willing to pay them for.

tampabrad

Not sure how much it costs, but from what I remember from 6 years ago, is that you receive a glass slipper to present the ring, 2 glasses with the date and names of the couple, a bottle of sparkling non alcoholic beverage, and roses. Things may have changed since I have been a CM.

To get the exact details, give Disney Fairytale Weddings a call.

Good Luck!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom