Is it me?

The_CEO

Original Poster
Is it just me or is this whole section of WDW not populated with posts( how do they do that) anyways., is it because all they how do's have been answered or what? lol

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
Is it just me or is this whole section of WDW not populated with posts( how do they do that) anyways., is it because all they how do's have been answered or what? lol
I' ve noticed this too.It's really a shame though

d dude

I know! back on the old baord there were a ton of people in the imagineering section, but when Steve changed it, it died

The_CEO

Original Poster
that helps . still this was my favorite forum. now its gone to crap not because of anyonne . just there are NO more questions to ask ( well... intersting questions that is ..)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Make sure that at the bottom of your screen, where it says "Showing threads.... " that you set a larger time frame than the standard 10 days. You will then see more posts. :)

LoriL

Maybe no one posts because they want to leave the "magic" alone-- sometimes if you know too much it ruins it for you...

disney2b

since SOJI started their has been a major post drop here. i would still be in SOJI but all i really wanted to do was build a really good coaster for disney that was themed with a story really well.

NowInc

Originally posted by pernett
OK, I will ask a question, how do they control the bugs. I have noticed golfing or at the parks, no bugs and no smell of bug killer?
The only thing I did see was lawn mowers at the shades of green with spray attachments spraying into the grass, but it did not smell.

They actualyl control the pest population by releasing the bugs natural predators loose...seriously..its all natural and without chemicals...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom