Is it best to book restaurants at park visitng?

Francy

Original Poster
We are going in a week, and I'm trying to book what I can. We are staying at GF 3 nights and park hopping one day, but my questions are:

For meals is it best to book sit down meals at the park you are visiting? I think that is an obvious answer for lunch but what about dinner? Meaning can we wrap up a park day and then go to Epcot for dinner or is that a one night thing vs. multiple night destination?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Generally yes. Booking restaurants at an adjacent resort is also a good option as travel times tend to short.

Parkhopping only to eat will blow about an hour of travel time each way.

dreamfinder

If you are only hopping 1 day I would reconsider why. You are paying for hopping on all 3 days, not just the one. If you must/really want to hop that one day, then depending on where you are it may make sense to hop for dinner. For instance, AK often closes relatively early in the day, anywhere from 5-7. So in that case, I would usually suggest planning dinner at a resort, or this would be a good time to hop to Epcot (normally open til 9) and do a later dinner there. But outside of situation like that, as @Master Yoda said, you end up spending an hour or more each way just to eat, which is almost always not worth it. If you were going to head to Epcot from MK after eating lunch, then sure, I can see that working for dinner at Epcot, but not just for dinner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom