Is "Free Dining" by pin code only?

TxStateMouse

Good Morning! I was just reading a thread and someone mentioned that they received a pin for free dining if they book a trip between Aug-Oct. I know a few weeks back there was a lot discussion about free dining in September.

My question is: Is this free dining plan that you all speak of only available if you are lucky enough to get a code? Or is this a promotional deal available to anyone? I'm hoping to take advantage of this deal when I travel this September, but have yet to receive a pin code. Ever. In my life. So I am banking on a deal offered to the general public. What do ya think?

SchultzFamily

Good Morning! I was just reading a thread and someone mentioned that they received a pin for free dining if they book a trip between Aug-Oct. I know a few weeks back there was a lot discussion about free dining in September.

My question is: Is this free dining plan that you all speak of only available if you are lucky enough to get a code? Or is this a promotional deal available to anyone? I'm hoping to take advantage of this deal when I travel this September, but have yet to receive a pin code. Ever. In my life. So I am banking on a deal offered to the general public. What do ya think?

As of now, it is only available to those who got the bounceback while they were at Disney during free dining last year and the pin code. If they announce it as available to the general public, they usually do it early April.

Upvote 0

fascion216

a pin code has been issued by email for free dining from aug- oct 1st. i personally have not received the pin code and am a bit sad coz it would save me a heck of alot of money for my trip! :(

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

For the past few years, Disney has released a general public free dining offer for late aug-sept. As of right now it is only being offered to people with a bounceback or pin code as mentioned above. However, we may see the free dining promotion come back in the next couple of months (it is usually announced in April).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom