Is FP needed for.... (DHS)

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
Hi everyone. Trying to plan some FPs for our DHS day. It was our experience on our last trip in 2014 that FPs for shows were kind of a waste. It seemed they always let the FP line in first instead of having an assigned section for FP people. In our mind, the whole point of having a FP was so that we didn't have to queue up super early with our 3 year old. So for every show we had a FP for, we showed up 5-10 minutes before show time and just sat anywhere. I'm assuming the process is the same so, for our DHS day at the end of September, is it necessary to have a FP for any of the following:
Voyage of the Little Mermaid
Frozen Sing Along
Disney Jr Live on Stage
Muppet Vision 3D

thanks!

JIMINYCR

I wouldnt do FP for Voyage of the Little Mermaid, Muppet Vision, or Disney Live on Stage. I've never experienced need for ones there... crowds have never been overly oppressive, though I might suggest its better to do one for Frozen Sing along.

JohnD

Hi everyone. Trying to plan some FPs for our DHS day. It was our experience on our last trip in 2014 that FPs for shows were kind of a waste. It seemed they always let the FP line in first instead of having an assigned section for FP people. In our mind, the whole point of having a FP was so that we didn't have to queue up super early with our 3 year old. So for every show we had a FP for, we showed up 5-10 minutes before show time and just sat anywhere. I'm assuming the process is the same so, for our DHS day at the end of September, is it necessary to have a FP for any of the following:
Voyage of the Little Mermaid
Frozen Sing Along
Disney Jr Live on Stage
Muppet Vision 3D

thanks!

No

I_Dream_of_Disney

I would only consider FP+ for Frozen sing-a-long. We did it stand-by last December and had no problem getting into the show, but stand-by was seating in the first couple of rows. If you don't mind looking up at the stage, don't waste the FP+.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom