Is Disney like cocaine?

eliza61nyc

always chasing that first "high"? does it get better on subsequent visits or are well all fooling ourselves while the prices are raised to fill our need to capture that first rush?

lol, well coke is probably a lot cheaper. Actually my first trip as a kid was a bust, we hated it. took me 20 years to go back. 😝 I think the first trip is just sensory overload, your eyes and your mouth are just wide open and your head is swiveling from left to right.

subsequent trips I think go a little smoother, you start knowing what things you like and what things you could skip.

Kyledychchi

I tend to share this drug with my friends and family. An expensive substance, but one that is forever evolving, offering a new high whilst keeping your mind floating back to the original taste.

Lilofan

I tend to share this drug with my friends and family. An expensive substance, but one that is forever evolving, offering a new high whilst keeping your mind floating back to the original taste.
Many can't afford it but in Bolivia and Peru, coca leaves are sold in many street markets very cheap.

JIMINYCR

No. The more you go, the more you experience it, the better it gets. The anticipation for it is just as exhilarating as going. And although I desperately want a Disney trip, I think about a Disney trip, I obsess over a Disney trip.... I can wait for it, I dont have to steal for it, it doesnt separate me from my friends and family members, and it doesnt kill me. Although those last few countdown day jitters are probably similar to the pre snort jitters.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
My first "rush" was in the womb.
My second "rush" was at age 2 and have been nearly every year and some years twice and even three times one year.
I don't think its like cocaine in that I'm trying to chase that "first high" since I grew up knowing that i'd be going most years I think its more of of a "way of life".
I'm never expecting "more" out of my next trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom