Is Dinosaur more neon-y?

musketeer

Original Poster
Up until a few days ago, I hadn't ridden Dinosaur in probably 11 years. Long story, had kids, didn't think they'd like it, maybe too intense for them, but now that they're about to turn 10, we tried it and they loved it. But maybe it's my memory, or maybe it's changed. I seem to think that the dinosaurs looked maybe a little more neon colored? And the lights at the very last part where the big guy is coming right at you seemed to stay on for much longer now. Again, it might just be a faded memory, but has that kind of thing changed on this ride in the past 10 years?

Damon7777

Exp. Everest took some heat over the years with folk bringing up "bird on a stick"

Last time I rode Dinosaur that stiff/ inanimate carnatorus came forward like it was attached to a pole and someone pushed it straight out. Sorry I got sidetracked.

As for more neon and the climatic lighting I really don't know.

Cmdr_Crimson

I assume your referring to the Black Lighting which is making them "neon"..
maxresdefault.jpg

musketeer

Original Poster
I assume your referring to the Black Lighting which is making them "neon"..

Yes, that's what I'm referring to. I don't recall it being that way. Also, as I said, I could've sworn you only got a few brief views of the big guy at the end right before coming back to the present...now you see him pretty much the whole time.

Cmdr_Crimson

Yes, that's what I'm referring to. I don't recall it being that way. Also, as I said, I could've sworn you only got a few brief views of the big guy at the end right before coming back to the present...now you see him pretty much the whole time.
Well, sadly we won't ever get them to "Scary Levels" as stated in the Ride's Warnings...
dinosaur.jpg

If Jurassic Park River Adventure Shows us.......Dinos were never meant to be......"Friendly" I wish it could be as shaky and dark and as thrilling as it's Successor Indiana Jones....

JIMINYCR

Theyve been messing with the lighting over the years. Sometimes its been so much dimmer that its had a negative effect on what youve been able to see. Theres been times guests complain its too dark, other times not enough. Youre lucky you got to see what you saw. But for some time now Disney plays it safe, they dont want people complaining that anythings too dark and scary.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom