Is CRT 90 or 180 days out for an ADR?

TxStateMouse

Hello folks. I seem to be getting quite a bit of contrasting information. I am reading on here that I can book CRT 180 days out (same with Chef Mickey's and Victoria and Alberts), but when I called to pay on my balance the cast member told me 90 days for ALL restaurants.

I know this may be beating a dead horse as I have seen a lot of these threads as Disney was making this change. :shrug: But is this one of those things that just depends on the cast member you speak with? On my 180 days out should I just call and call and call and HOPE I get someone who will allow me to book? :rolleyes: My 180 days is coming up in March and I want to snag my reservation if at all possible. Has anyone had any luck with this in the past few days? Thanks in advance!

Mystic

CRT was 180 days out while they were still upgrading the system but once the new system came online and all the restaurants were switched to 90 days out, CRT did as well. You will have to wait until your 90 day ADR mark to make your CRT ressie.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Currently ADR's at Cinderella's Royal Table can be made up through 6/19/2009. Effective 3/22/2009, the booking window will switch to the 90-day window.

Upvote 0

Rob562

Currently ADR's at Cinderella's Royal Table can be made up through 5/19/2009. Effective 3/22/2009, the booking window will switch to the 90-day window.

Yoda, it's actually 6/19/09, but otherwise you are correct.

When they made the 90-day window permanent back in December, CRT and Chef Mickey's had been booking at 180-days out. So they froze the CRT/Chef Mickey's date where is was (6/19), and when we get to 3/22, which is 90 days from 6/19, it will then continue on as a 90-day window like everything else.
So if your trip is between now and 6/19, you can go ahead and book. Anything after that, it'll be 90 days.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom