Is August park attendance low???

antoinebusby

Original Poster
I just got off the phone with WDW Dining. I was wanting to change a priority seating that I have for the Garden Grill from Sunday to Monday. Being that I will be at Disney World from August 8-14, I was fully expecting to be told that there were no available time slots. However, to my surprise, the guy on the phone just started rambling off all sorts of available times. Does this mean that attendance will be starting to slack off by the time we get there, or does that mean the Garden Grill really isn't that good of a restaurant (this will be our first time eating there)??????

OliveMcFly

You might have gotten lucky with dinner because as far as I know August is one of the busiest months. The last time I was in Disney in August was 2002 and it was full. Nothing a few Fast Passes can't solve. LOL Have fun. Love the avatar by the way!

Ringo8n24

CiNdErELLiE930 said:
Whenever I go in August it seems like there is less of a crowd, maybe because alot of kids go back to school then.

I agree. August has always been a good month towards the last two weeks. I found that first two weeks to still be kind of busy, but slacking off from summer months.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Most people in Florida go back to school August 9th (I myself go back August 11th) which does lead to a decline in park attendance. August is never a slow month nor incredibly busy. Moderate crowds is what you'll usually find after schools go back in.

Trishnh

I have found the last two weeks in August to be a good time to go. Most of the country is heading back or getting ready to head back to SCHOOL (can't wait for my kids to go back in Sept! :p ) I am heading down for the weekend 8/27 and just added another day & switched PS for Chef Mickey with no problem at all. :wave:

phlydude

Antione, I found the exact same thing. We made reservations for Crystal Palace on 8/8 for 8:05 and had no problem getting them. Maybe a lot of people are waiting until last minute!? Well, if crowds are down I know I will enjoy that!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom