is anyone interested in helping me out?

JCAEdge21

Original Poster
hi, im new to the boards (even though i joined in february of 2003) and i figured maybe i could get some help from a fellow disney fanatic. to some of you this may sound stupid, to others it may sound awesome. one thing i do to "bring the magic home" is collect fastpasses from each attraction that offers fastpass. for each ride, i have an invalid fastpass. on my last trip to wdw, i was unable to get an invalid fastpass for mickey's philharmagic. since i live in new york, i was wondering if someone who lives in orlando could get me an invalid fastpass and mail it to me. i know it will cost a little bit of money to mail, and im not sure how i can repay you, but im begging for someone to do this for me please. if you decide to help, my e-mail address is JCAEdge21@aol.com. thank you so much.

yensidtlaw1969

I would, only I'm in NY too, so I can't. Sorry! I hope you get the ticket that you are after.
Good Luck, and Welcome to the Boards!
Yensidtlaw1969

barnum42

You could mail a stamped envelope to one of the locals which just leaves them to put the fast pass in the envelope and send it off.

Pigtails

I go there alot, I wouldn't mind getting one for you. I just have to remember! Everything is still messed up from the hurricane, so I'm not sure when I'll next be in the park. Message me if you still need someone to get it for you.

Kwit35

Hey, guess what. I have one. I collect them too. Just looked and I have one. I will send it to you, if you still want it. Need an address though. :)
kwit

JCAEdge21

Original Poster
thank you everyone so much for even attempting to help me out. i had a feeling that by coming to the boards i would get some help, and thats exactly what i got. so thank you to everyone whos contacted me or posted.

im from long island by the way..someone asked where in new york

GoofyFan1

JCAEdge21 said:
thank you everyone so much for even attempting to help me out. i had a feeling that by coming to the boards i would get some help, and thats exactly what i got. so thank you to everyone whos contacted me or posted.

im from long island by the way..someone asked where in new york

I'm glad to see you found one. by the way I was the person that asked where in NY. I'm way up the Thruway/Northway in Plattsburgh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom