Inventor of the year

sillyspook13

Original Poster
In the pre show for Honey I Shrunk the Audience, name the three of Szalinsky's "unique, one of a kind" inventions that Nigel mentions. (hint-they are all hands free!)

sillyspook13

Original Poster
**ahem** (British accent)

"The hands free phone helmet, the hands free personal grooming helmet, and the video camera helmet which, if I'm not mistaken, is also hands free."

Good job, Disneynut!

Disney Maniac

Okay sillyspook13, now, can you tell me the name of the gentleman who plays Nigel? As a bonus, what TV sitcom does he have an occassional role in and what comedic troupe was he once a member of?

sillyspook13

Original Poster
I can safely say that safely Eric Idol safely plays Nigel Channing safely. I can also tell you that he has had the occasional role in Monty Python (nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more!). I only know this because my good friend, the late Drew Parker, always performed little skits from the show at lunch. Thus, when he passed away a little over a month ago, I made a special trip to see Honey I Shrunk the Audience in his honor/memory. As for the troupe, I have no clue. None whatsoever.:rolleyes:

Disney Maniac

Originally posted by sillyspook13
I can safely say that safely Eric Idol safely plays Nigel Channing safely. I can also tell you that he has had the occasional role in Monty Python (nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more!). As for the troupe, I have no clue. None whatsoever.:rolleyes:

The comedy troupe IS Monty Python :D :D .

sillyspook13

Original Poster
I had the sinking feeling that Monty Python was it, so when I would get it wrong, I would feel stoopid.

I feel so stoopid.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom