Introducing... The GRIZZ-O-METER

ogryn

Original Poster
http://www.inquisitivemonkey.co.uk/grizz-o-meter/index.php

I was kinda liked General Grizz's way of reviewing attractions, so I knocked up a quick page for people to fill and and it will automatically format it to the correct style and store the results. Hopefully, (ie when I get some more time) it will lead to some good analysis of all the attractions.

I've done one review already, so now it's all upto you :p :wave:

ps. Thanks for the logo Gregory :wave:

CenterLine

I like your page. One thing that you may want to look at though is that if you rate an item 10/10 the results page shows 1/10 even though the total still adds correctly (25/25).
I really like what you have done. It's a great way to get a review of the attractions.

ogryn

Original Poster
OK, fixed. I'll try and edit your reviews to take this into account. Thanks again :)

General Grizz

Oh, and guys, let me talk to you on AIM. There are a few modifications I'd like to see made to ensure that all attractions are graded fairly (i.e. new options to prexisting points) if that's any possible. Looks good! Thanks! :D

ogryn

Original Poster
I'm on AIM at the moment :)

I just re-jigged it a little, so all the attractions are listed, and you can find reviews easier (instead of all one big list)

ogryn

Original Poster
added a few more little bits and did some tidying up.

>> The front page shows a random review summary.
>> Attraction pages show an average of all the reivews for that attraction.

PhotoDave219

Since Steve has his own page of reviews, perhaps there's some way he can incorporate this form and the whatnot into WDWMagic.

From a research point of view, Im sure that the folks in Team Disney building are crapping a brick, going 'Why didnt we think of this?'

ogryn

Original Poster
There are a few more things I can think of incorperating. I was aware of Steve's reviews section, and this wasn't intended to take anything away from that.

Thanks all who have filled one in, I wasn't expecting 25+ in the first few hours :wave:

Stich's Great Escape is averaging 47.5% at the moment :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom