Input on My Dining Picks

hrcollectibles

Original Poster
My GF and I are Arriving at the All Star Music Resort on Friday June 30 and will Be leaving on July 4th. This is both of our first times staying on Disney Property. And We are using the Dining Plan
smiley.gif
I just wanted some feedback on our choices:

Friday June 30th
Food Court (Using a CS)
Dinner at the California Grill

Saturday july 1
Breakfast at Donald´s Breakfastosaurus
Lunch At Flame Tree BBQ (1 CS)
4:30 Dinner at Mama Melrose with the Fantasmic Dinner Package (1 TS)
Perhaps use 1 CS after dinner

Sunday July 2 ( My Birthday )
Lunch at The Biergarten

Narcoossee's (Using 2 Table Service)

Monday July 3
Lunch at Cosmic Ray´s Starlight Cafe (1 CS)

Dinner at Le Cellier Steakhouse (1 TS)

How did I do and are my DDP credits being used correctly? Thanx for the input

Layzbuttercup

California Grill is very good...i don't know when your reservations are, but if they are around the time of the fireworks at Magic Kingdom they play the music from the fireworks in the restaurant and you can watch the fireworks from the outside observatory or inside through the windows. You are up on the top level of the Contemporary Resort, so the view of the fireworks is great. Le Cellier is very good too. I go there every time i am in Disney and their food is consistently wonderful. Those are my two favorite on your list, but you made really good choices. There isnt one restaurant you chose that I wouldn't recommend. Have a great time!

MouseearsDeb

hrcollectibles said:
My GF and I are Arriving at the All Star Music Resort on Friday June 30 and will Be leaving on July 4th. This is both of our first times staying on Disney Property. And We are using the Dining Plan
smiley.gif
I just wanted some feedback on our choices:

Friday June 30th
Food Court (Using a CS)

Saturday july 1

Lunch at The Biergarten

Monday July 3

If I'm correct, you should have a total of 8 CS, 8TS and 8 snacks to use between the two of you. I believe I'm counting the correct amount of CS's if you use the one after Fantasmic. But, Your TS's I think are off. California Grill is a 2 pointer each as well as Narcoosees. That's 8 points right off the getgo, then Donald's, Mamas, Biergarten and Le Cellier, that's another 8 for a total of 16. I'm sure someone else will chime in if I'm wrong. The 2 pointers really wipe you out.

alitressa

It looks as though you are only counting credits where indicated in parenthesis. If so, you seem to have them correct as Mouseearsdeb said you should have 8 cs, 8 ts and 8 snacks.

Senderella

hrcollectibles said:
Friday June 30th
Food Court (Using a CS)

Saturday july 1

Lunch at The Biergarten

Monday July 3

Flame Tree is really good. We like it. Biergarten is awesome if you like German food. My dh is ALL about German food and he was in HEAVEN! Le Cellier is great too. Definatey try the cheese soup. The food is really great but even with an ADR you may have to wait a bit. Keep that in mind. Have a great time. It looks like you did good on your credits. Although... wait a minute.. the day you've got listed you want to go to Flame Tree... you may be super full from all that eating.

MaryMcMagic

Saturday July 1

That's a lot of food to eat before your dinner package, seeing that it's scheduled for 4:30. I'd do a late breakfast or early lunch before Mama's and that's it. It depends on your appetites though...just a thought.

yazmin182

I agree about Saturday, sounds like there is too much food. My opinion is if you're going to breakfast, you can have a snack and then go to dinner at 4:30 as planned without lunch. If you still want lunch in the middle, you will need a much later dinner reservation i think.

jdvm

Looks really good with the possible exception of Narcoosee's. Spectacular loaction, OK food, high price. I haven't been in a year or so, but iImust admit that every time I give it another chance, I cringe a bit. Think about Flying Fish or Citrico's. And if you do go to Narcoosee's and it's great report back!!

shoppingnut

hrcollectibles said:
Lunch at The Biergarten

Having lunch at the biergarten and then dinner at Narcoosee's is going to be a lot of food since the biergarten is a buffet and I know anytime I eat at a buffet I don't usually want to eat anything other than a snack for at least 8 hours.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom