Innoventions plaza work

disreport

Original Poster
I noticed in a WDW pic update that some Innoventions plaza checkered concrete is being removed or is marked for removal. One part shown was the concrete surrounding a whirly-gig structure. Anyone know the current status of de-cluttering the plaza? Maybe I am reading too much into this work.

jt04

I noticed in a WDW pic update that some Innoventions plaza checkered concrete is being removed or is marked for removal. One part shown was the concrete surrounding a whirly-gig structure. Anyone know the current status of de-cluttering the plaza? Maybe I am reading too much into this work.

Maybe the TRON rumor has lit a fire under the EPCOT people. Hope so anyway.

raven

Nothing to fear. They are just replacing the red & white concrete in the whole area. It should take about a month to complete.

jt04

Nothing to fear. They are just replacing the red & white concrete in the whole area. It should take about a month to complete.

The only thing I fear is that they don't plan to remove the plaza clutter. Replacing the concrete is a start I guess.

hpyhnt 1000

When you say replace, does that mean they're simiply putting red and white pavement in again, or are they truly replacing it with a new design (like extending the blue and green breezeway patterns into the plaza)?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom