Indoor Pools??

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Winter? In Florida?

mousermerf said:
Nope, there aren't. Pools are outdoors in FL because it never freezes over and it's barely winter long enough to be considered a season.

Excuse my cynicism... Whatever you're refering to as winter - ISN'T!

Come visit Ottawa for our Winterfest and you'll understand... :( [You'll have a wonderful time, but it isn't warm :lol:]

I've been to WDW in January and February and had a hard time bringing myself to wear a spring jacket in the evening. It's wonderfully warm and cozy! :cool:

In all seriousness, I can't imagine an indoor pool getting enough use to be worth building there. It really is too nice outside to spend time in an indoor pool. When I've been there any rain never lasted long enough to be an issue for outdoor swimming.

Upvote 0

Yellow Shoes

Although we were there the first week of January 2002. It was 80 the day we arrived, then a cold front came in for our 5-day trip. The highs were in the 50's all week. This means that the temperatures started in the high 30's and rose slowly all day. We were comfortable in our winter coats.

There was STEAM rising off the Wilderness Lodge pool.

And, in the kind of luck that seems to follow me, it was 80 on Leaving Day.

But I do agree with the basic assertion that indoor pools are generally unnecessary.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom