Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular Changes

Weston Wallace

Original Poster
I'm not sure this is a permeant change or not but when we went last week, the entire second act seemed really off to me. Come to find out after referencing a video from earlier this year and from last week that it is completely changed. No vehicle flip, no guns. Again, not sure if it has to do with some sort of technical issue but it completely messes up the flow of the second act.

from February vs

from yesterday

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I'm not sure this is a permeant change or not but when we went last week, the entire second act seemed really off to me. Come to find out after referencing a video from earlier this year and from last week that it is completely changed. No vehicle flip, no guns. Again, not sure if it has to do with some sort of technical issue but it completely messes up the flow of the second act.

from February vs

from yesterday

The gun stuff was removed when it came back. The vehicle flip has been there, so might have been a technical problem.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I went back through some of the YouTube videos, and there are a bunch posted over the last few months. The truck flip was there at some point in September, but it's missing from videos over the past month.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom