Incredibles

mrneon606

Original Poster
Was anyone else surprised when they added the Power Rangers to the Disney Stars and Motorcars Parade.Dont get me wrong I think my son is going to be excited to see the Power Rangers in the parade. I thought for sure the newest addition was going to be The Incredibles. It would have been a perfect fit. They could use Mr. Incredible's car from the movie. And it will give them more of a reason to get other characters like Syndrome and Edna involved.

westie

I can't believe the power rangers are still going. Whats it been, 13-15 years? Not a bad run considering the ninja turtles are all washed up!

CaliSurfer182

I am sure that the Incredibles will be added to the parade soon enough. I mean they are a pretty big deal at the meet and greet inside the animation section of MGM.

dae_woods

westie said:
I can't believe the power rangers are still going. Whats it been, 13-15 years? Not a bad run considering the ninja turtles are all washed up!

If they brought the Ninja Turtles to meet and greet, I would be there every day. Oh the memories... :hammer:

Disneyfan1981

The Incredibles would be a great addition to the parade! But the Power Rangers are still really really popular. An old friend of mine is a manager at a Disney Store and she cringed when they start selling Power Ranger stuff but she had to admit it sold well to the little boys...

Slipknot

CaliSurfer182 said:
I am sure that the Incredibles will be added to the parade soon enough. I mean they are a pretty big deal at the meet and greet inside the animation section of MGM.

They keep getting recycled so the kids still think they are brand new. :hammer:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Slade said:
They keep getting recycled so the kids still think they are brand new. :hammer:
That seems to be pretty common. My 3 year old daughter is into Care Bears, My Little Pony and Strawberry Shortcake, all of which were popular when I was a kid.

Silentoffy

westie said:
Not a bad run considering the ninja turtles are all washed up!

You mean the Ninja Turtles who currently have a Saturday Morning Cartoon and whose action figures get a whole section for themselves in Toys R Us. If that's washed up, I wouldn't mind being washed up myself. :animwink:

jcat2312

My 24 year old husband is excited to see the Power Rangers...Boys will be boys.

They should bring back the Gummi Bears! That was an awesome cartoon when I was a kid.....

Disneyfan1981

I would love to see a lot of the old Disney original Cartoons spotlighted, like Gummi Bears, DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, TaleSpin not as a ride or anything that heavy but maybe as characters in a parade for a bit of nostalga....

westie

Silentoffy said:
You mean the Ninja Turtles who currently have a Saturday Morning Cartoon and whose action figures get a whole section for themselves in Toys R Us. If that's washed up, I wouldn't mind being washed up myself. :animwink:

Uh yeah, like I said that was 15 years ago....

sniggle74

westie said:

Actually, the TMNT are FAR from washed up....they've been surviving in comics since their inception. Plus, with the recent cartoon - merchandise abound!

Kevin and David's creatures are still going VERY STRONG.

To keep on topic - I am rather surprised that Bob, Helen and Frozone have not made it into a parade. When I was there in December for the Christmas Parade (MK TV taping) they were included. I just assumed they would have made their way into stars and motorcars. Do they continue to have a meet and greet in the animation building?

RedGear

My boyfriends nephews are obsessed with power rangers, that one of them signed up for karate so they could learn the moves that the power rangers do! I can understand it. They always ask for power rangers stuff for x-mas and b-days!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom