In WDW for a (quick) wedding and want to talk to someone about planning an upcoming trip...

y-doodle

We are going to be in WDW for a wedding for a couple of days. While we were there, we wondered if there is a place or person we can sit down with to plan an upcoming larger WDW trip for the entire family (16).

Is there an "planning office" or a "book an upcoming vacation" office, or a place to get questions answered.

Would like to meet and sit down with someone in person, if that is feasible. We are staying at the Beach Club Resort for the wedding. Anything within a reasonable distance?

Smiley/OCD

First, welcome to the boards!!
Many questions you may have can be found here…if not, just post your questions here and I’m sure you’ll get many answered. That being said, there is no planning service that Disney offers. My wife planned a trip for our extended family of 10 about 10 years ago. Because your group is so large, I would suggest contacting Kingdom Konsultants for assistance. It won’t be easy, but it CAN be done!
My first goal would be to do some research on menus, hotels, etc. on here, get yourself a planning book from Amazon or B&N, and have a family meeting ASAP, to see everyone’s thoughts on hotels, types of foods, rides, etc. Planning (for even my wife and I) isn’t painless, but if you are a planner, it can be a lot of fun and a rewarding experience.

In any case, have fun and enjoy it!!

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
We are going to be in WDW for a wedding for a couple of days. While we were there, we wondered if there is a place or person we can sit down with to plan an upcoming larger WDW trip for the entire family (16).

Is there an "planning office" or a "book an upcoming vacation" office, or a place to get questions answered.

Would like to meet and sit down with someone in person, if that is feasible. We are staying at the Beach Club Resort for the wedding. Anything within a reasonable distance?
I don’t think Disney do that kind of planning.

Your best bet is to speak with a highly recommended TA like the board sponsor @Kingdom Konsultant. Several of her agents are also members of the forum.

Upvote 0

Rob562

Soooooo.....there is no one at Disneyworld that will help with booking, planning, restaurants, etc?

The Lobby Concierge desk at the resort can help with a few of those things, but it's usually only for your current trip and only one or two things at a time. Certainly not on the scale you're talking about for an entire future vacation for a large group.

I echo the others that a travel agent who's used to working with large groups is your best bet.

-Rob

Upvote 0

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
They used to offer some help with large groups like families -- "Grand Gatherings" they called them -- and if you want to have a wedding, business meeting, or social event there, they'll help you set that up (but you'd need substantial capital to afford it).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom