Imagineering Hall of Fame - Class of 2023

Who should be in the Imagineering Hall of Fame Class of 2023?

• Architectural Guinea Pig

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Brer Oswald

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • cdunlap

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Chaos Cat

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Disney Warrior

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • MagicKingdom4Ever

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • MickeyMouse10

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Mr. Tux

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • OSUPhantom

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • OvertheHorizon

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
upload_2017-10-16_14-6-11-jpeg.238456

The Imagineering Hall of Fame was a concept designed back in 2013 to pay special tribute to the armchair Imagineers and their contributions to the Imagineering community over the years. Each fall, the Imagineering community nominates and votes in a class of Imagineers into the Hall of Fame.

The Nomination Process
The only requirement to be nominated is that the member has been an active contributor to the Imagineer forum and/or other Imagineering sites for at least 1 year.

Each person can nominate up to 2 members that they would like to see in the Hall of Fame by commenting on this thread below with their selections.

This process will continue until we reach up to the maximum of 10 nominations (this site's polling system has a maximum of 10 slots). If more than 10 members are nominated then there will be a preliminary vote to narrow it down to 10.

After the 10 nominees are finalized, the voting poll will be established, where you can vote for up to 7 members you'd like to see get into the Hall of Fame. Once the votes are in, the 7 highest voted members become the Imagineering Hall of Fame - Class of 2023! *If there is a tie for 7th, then additional members can be added.

Here are the past Hall of Fame Classes.

Class of 2013
BryceM
stitchcastle

Class of 2014
jdmdisney99
MonorailRed

Class of 2015
englanddg
Matt7187
Voxel
Zweiland

Class of 2016
DisneyManOne
spacemt354
tcool123
TheOriginalTiki

Class of 2017
D Hulk
Disney Dad 3000
FigmentPigments
Imagineerland
kap91
kmbmw777
MANEATINGWREATH
Suchomimus

Class of 2018
orlando678-
Pionmycake
RMichael21
DinoInstitute
AceAstro
James G.
Basketbuddy101
Evilgidgit

Class of 2019
Sam Magic
Outbound
Dark PerGron
NateD1226
mharrington
TwilightZone
FireMountain

Class of 2020
JokersWild
goofyyukyuk
mickeyfan5534
Tux
Pix
Magic Feather
Brer Panther

Class of 2021
Tegan pilots a chicken
MickeyWaffleCo.
Mickeynerd17
ThemeParkPriest
Sharon&Susan
DashHaber
Homemade Imagineering

Class of 2022
DlpPhantom
LittleGiants'16
Miru
Shannoninthemagic
TheSorcerersApprentice
Twilight_Roxas
unkadug

Last edited:

OvertheHorizon

For my two nominations I'm going to go a bit 'old school' with it. While these folks have not been around in the last few years, back in 2015-2019, they had some significant impacts on the imagineer forum and received nominations at that time as well.

@OvertheHorizon and @Brer Oswald
@spacemt354 You are very kind. Thanks for the nomination. I've had lots of fun on the imagineer forum.

Brer Oswald

For my two nominations I'm going to go a bit 'old school' with it. While these folks have not been around in the last few years, back in 2015-2019, they had some significant impacts on the imagineer forum and received nominations at that time as well.

@OvertheHorizon and @Brer Oswald
Thank you friend! I’m still cooking up ideas in-between regular life commitments. One of these days, they’ll be ready to post.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom