Images from 1984 Souvenir Guide (including Imagination, Figment, Horizons!)

MissM

Original Poster
Just came across this site randomly and thought some here might be interested in it. Very cool. Scanned pages from the WDW 1984 Souviner Guide. There's great images of Imagination, Dreamfinder and Figment, Horizons and more.

Very cool and worth checking out for old-time buffs like myself. :)
-m

Jerm

Why must you tease us so? You promise pics and nothing at all????? Where oh where are the great pics gone?

J

MissM

Original Poster
Whoops! I did it didn't I? I forgot the link. D'oh! *smacks forehead and is thankful for edit*
http://disney.timetrip.net/
-m

*whistles and hopes no one noticed the really dumb blonde moment. I'm a natural brunette, honest! It's just 2:30am!*

MissM

Original Poster
Yeah yeah....but ya know. I'm sleepy. And my whittle brain is mad at me for not getting the proper amount of sleep in the last week.

So um...yeah, I meant to not give the link. Yup. Serves you right! I've fooled you all! mwahahahaha...

...er...are you buying it yet?

the tired,
-m

ps: Rob, after this round two of the hurricane passes by, you need to get me some more 20k photos! I'm jonesing for another update! ;)

MissM

Original Poster
Not my fault I don't have a spare $600 laying around for annual passes. I'd be happy to have someone sponser me to go and take pictures! I have paypal! :lol:
-m

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
m, after round 2 of hurricanes, I'm gonna need to invest in some stilts or some platform shoes. They covered the planters with the fence and it looks like they raised it a foot or so, since I can't even clear it like I did before.

Maybe I get gothed out before I go there?

MissM

Original Poster
How about a spin on Dumbo? He can fly afterall and I'm pretty sure if I am visualizing it my head right, that you could get a few shots coming around at the back point of the ride.

Hrm...

Anyway, it's way past this pumpkin's bedtime.
zzzzz,
-m

kevmagkingdom

Account Suspended
Miss M when I said you need an update I was reffering to that guy you called Rob to take photos. Not critising you. Critisizing? Whatever, you get it right? I wasn't tryin to be mean. Anyway Dumbo is pretty much in front of the Lagoon, so that might work!! If not if he needs a good photo can't he back up and stand on a more faraway bench?

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I **could** stand up on a farther bench...

but incognito is the name of the game right now. With the parks not as busy right now, I can't hide in crowds to avoid any attention.

kevmagkingdom

Account Suspended
mkt said:
I **could** stand up on a farther bench...

but incognito is the name of the game right now. With the parks not as busy right now, I can't hide in crowds to avoid any attention.
That really stinks, but luckily most of the work has been done and photographed already; basically all there is to see now is probably smoothing and filling of that land. Still you could TRY standing on a bench what is there to lose?

What does incognito mean>

barnum42

mkt said:
m, after round 2 of hurricanes, I'm gonna need to invest in some stilts or some platform shoes. They covered the planters with the fence and it looks like they raised it a foot or so, since I can't even clear it like I did before.

Maybe I get gothed out before I go there?
Provided I can work something out with a new flight etc, I could teach you how to stand on my shoulders to take some photos.

#Thinks for a second#

I've only had girl dancers stand on my shoulders - how much do you weigh? You may need to nominate a stand in photographer. Or should that be a stand on photographer?

barnum42

Philth said:
I want to hear about the girl dancers on your shoulders!! lol
I'm a bit of a thesp - and one show I did was "Barnum" and amongst the skills leart were tightope (that's me on the rope in my avatar), juggling and standing on peoples shoulders. It has come in handy since when needing to reach things.

TimeTrip

MissM said:
Just came across this site randomly and thought some here might be interested in it. Very cool. Scanned pages from the WDW 1984 Souviner Guide. There's great images of Imagination, Dreamfinder and Figment, Horizons and more.

Very cool and worth checking out for old-time buffs like myself. :)
-m

Thanks for the generous feedback on the site :). I really need to get rid of that refurbishment tracker though since i don't update the details often enough.. hehe.

MissM

Original Poster
Oh, that's your site, Trip? Nice. I actually hadn't put two-and-two together (though I thought the name seemed familer!) A fellow Disney photo fan. I can totally respect that. :)
-m

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom