I'm New and I'm A Disney-aholic

baroquehoedown

Original Poster
Hi. I'm new...technically. I've been lurking for quite a while, like, years. I'm pretty active on some other Disney forums and I've heard how great this one is, so here I am.

I'm a southern California native, so obviously I love my home parks (Disneyland and DCA). My favorite attraction lately has been Matterhorn, which seems illogical since it's also the most damaging to my back, but I absolutely love it. And I honestly have a surprising respect for GotG at DCA...which is something I never thought I'd say.

I haven't been to WDW in about 19 years. Hoping to go back soon since it's like a whole different experience now than it was way back at the millennium celebration.

NateD1226

Hi. I'm new...technically. I've been lurking for quite a while, like, years. I'm pretty active on some other Disney forums and I've heard how great this one is, so here I am.

I'm a southern California native, so obviously I love my home parks (Disneyland and DCA). My favorite attraction lately has been Matterhorn, which seems illogical since it's also the most damaging to my back, but I absolutely love it. And I honestly have a surprising respect for GotG at DCA...which is something I never thought I'd say.

I haven't been to WDW in about 19 years. Hoping to go back soon since it's like a whole different experience now than it was way back at the millennium celebration.
Hey! Welcome to the forums! I love Matterhorn as well! I don’t really like GOTG for obvious reasons 😂 Great to have you here!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom