I'm going in 2 days!

kewlgrl127

Original Poster
According to my WDW Trip Countdown clock I will be leaving NYC in 2 days, 16 hours and 58 minutes. This was a last minute trip and just my Dad and I are going. (my brother and mom are going to stay home). We are going to be there for 4 nights at the Yacht Club and of course we are leaving the morning of August 15th (Mission Space opening). I see alot of people were able to catch this ride in previews but I am wondering if they will still be having previews the week before opening. If anyone knows anything about this please let me know!! Well I guess if I don't get to go in the ride this time I will just have to come back very soon:lol: :lol:

DisneyPhD

Me to me to (well a little bit more then 2 days, we leave early morning Aug 13, but will be there for 10 days.) I love YC, we stayed at BCV last trip and I think the pool there is my favorite spot in all of WDW. I wanted to stay there again, but you get more for your points at OKW, so we get a 10 day trip instead of 6!)

I plan to try getting on MS before the opening, I think the crowds will be worse closer to Aug 15.

You should be able to get on before you leave.

Have a great trip, I will wave if I see you!:wave:

Mrs. PhD

kewlgrl127

Original Poster
Thanks for your answer! We love the Beach Club...this is the first time we will be staying on the Yacht Club side! My dad thinks it will be a little quieter but I don't really care about that (it's Disney after all) We are really hoping to get on Mission:Space before we leave as our next trip probably won't be until next summer:(

Normally we go for at least a week but since we were just there in March for a week we made this trip shorter. I take whatever Disney I can get:sohappy:

Hope you have a great time also, DisneyPhD!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom