I'm back!!!

cw1982

Original Poster
In case anyone remembers me... lol... I've been gone for a few years, but I'm back online now. My ex husband and I had taken a trip to WDW back in 2014, and I came here a lot then to help me plan that trip, and then I got pregnant soon after we got back from that trip. I'm now planning a trip for myself and my son (four years old now) for this coming October. I've missed being here and can't wait to reconnect with anyone who may still be here!

trr1

In case anyone remembers me... lol... I've been gone for a few years, but I'm back online now. My ex husband and I had taken a trip to WDW back in 2014, and I came here a lot then to help me plan that trip, and then I got pregnant soon after we got back from that trip. I'm now planning a trip for myself and my son (four years old now) for this coming October. I've missed being here and can't wait to reconnect with anyone who may still be here!
welcome back

cw1982

Original Poster
Oh, pretty good. A lot changes between ages 19 and 24, haha.

Sorry to hear about the divorce, but it appears you're doing well. :)

At the risk of sounding tacky, the divorce needed to happen. It was probably long overdue. In fact... true story: on my last trip to WDW (the one with my ex), Ariel told me we needed to find me a new prince. Apparently she wasn't wrong.

I have okay days, and I have days where I struggle, not because of the divorce, but because I'm not liking being a single mom. But I don't regret the divorce. It had to happen. My son's relationship with his father was spared because we left that house.

StarWarsGirl

At the risk of sounding tacky, the divorce needed to happen. It was probably long overdue. In fact... true story: on my last trip to WDW (the one with my ex), Ariel told me we needed to find me a new prince. Apparently she wasn't wrong.

I have okay days, and I have days where I struggle, not because of the divorce, but because I'm not liking being a single mom. But I don't regret the divorce. It had to happen. My son's relationship with his father was spared because we left that house.
My dad's a divorce attorney, so believe me, I get it. I hear more stories around the dinner table about these situations than you can imagine. It sounds like you're putting your son first, which is great. You'll adjust, don't worry, and don't be afraid to reach out to support groups if you need one.

That's rather hysterical that Ariel said you needed a new prince. Sad but hilarious at the same time.

cw1982

Original Poster
My dad's a divorce attorney, so believe me, I get it. I hear more stories around the dinner table about these situations than you can imagine. It sounds like you're putting your son first, which is great. You'll adjust, don't worry, and don't be afraid to reach out to support groups if you need one.

That's rather hysterical that Ariel said you needed a new prince. Sad but hilarious at the same time.

Yeah she got mad because he said Eric was lucky because she couldn't talk back for a whole three days. He thought he was being cute. The CM who was taking pictures on my phone got a shot of my ex thinking he was being funny, Ariel's reaction, and then Ariel and me laughing while my ex looked confused. I'll have to show you sometime.

Thank you for the encouragement. It's much appreciated.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom