Illuminations

mebucko

Original Poster
Good Monday Mornin' !
Sure it has been posted before, but I can't find it-
Is Illuminations offered for FastPass+ (i.e. viewing area)
Can't find it on MDE.
Thanks, and Ch-Ears,
Bill

rtiller

Good Monday Mornin' !
Sure it has been posted before, but I can't find it-
Is Illuminations offered for FastPass+ (i.e. viewing area)
Can't find it on MDE.
Thanks, and Ch-Ears,
Bill

Bill,

At this point I believe the fireworks shows and parades are only offered on or near the weekends. This may be changing during testing as time goes on but that was what I heard about September and seemed to confirm for October when trying to find ROE and other shows/parades on the list.

mebucko

Original Poster
Bill,

At this point I believe the fireworks shows and parades are only offered on or near the weekends. This may be changing during testing as time goes on but that was what I heard about September and seemed to confirm for October when trying to find ROE and other shows/parades on the list.
Thanks, rtiller!
I saw today that the Magic Kingdom shows are going to start being available next week.
We're going 10/21-29, so fingers crossed Illuminations will be available then.
Your reply was much appreciated!
Ch-Ears,
Bill

rtiller

Bill, you're welcome. Also, I can't speak for space availability but I know Illuminations is available for FP+ on Saturday, October 26. We booked it as one of our FP+ options. I looked at the other dates during our trip and it was hit or miss with the shows and parades.

mebucko

Original Poster
Bill, you're welcome. Also, I can't speak for space availability but I know Illuminations is available for FP+ on Saturday, October 26. We booked it as one of our FP+ options. I looked at the other dates during our trip and it was hit or miss with the shows and parades.
Thanks!
Based on your info, I just tried the 26th, and it did not show it as an option. Does that mean all the slots are gone? One more question - do I have to try each day separately to see if it is available?
I really appreciate your input!
Ch-Ears,
Bill

rtiller

Thanks!
Based on your info, I just tried the 26th, and it did not show it as an option. Does that mean all the slots are gone? One more question - do I have to try each day separately to see if it is available?
I really appreciate your input!
Ch-Ears,
Bill

I suggest trying each day and park separately for the shows and parades. If an attraction is booked I would guess it will show as not available. I know closed attractions show as unavailable. If the attraction doesn't show on the list then I believe it's just not being offered for FP+ that day.

mebucko

Original Poster
I suggest trying each day and park separately for the shows and parades. If an attraction is booked I would guess it will show as not available. I know closed attractions show as unavailable. If the attraction doesn't show on the list then I believe it's just not being offered for FP+ that day.
Thank you, Sir!
Will do!
Have a great day and a great WDW trip!
Ch-Ears,
Bill

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom