IllumiNations

SplashTrash6863

Original Poster
I was looking the daily schedule for Epcot and noticed that they do not have anything saying that IllumiNations will be shown at 9pm, like normal. I was wondering if they are not doing the show anymore, or if they are not putting it on the web site because its a given? I saw this on disneyworld.com. I am just wondering because I am planning on heading out there in June and I would be greatly disappointed if I could not see my fav. firework show. :veryconfu

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
The show isn't going anywhere, and will be presented as usual, with the exception of the press days around May 5. Which dates are you going to be there?

TheOneVader

It's been running everyday since September 22, 1999, with the exception of 6 or so days (Press events, technical difficulties, and droughts). I doubt all of a sudden they'd go to a few days a week schedule like Wishes.

Captain Hank

There are occasional abnormalities with the Disneyworld.com calendar system. I think there was a similar issue with Spectromagic a while back. Check back in a week or so, and it'll probably be there.

boo52

TheOneVader said:
I doubt all of a sudden they'd go to a few days a week schedule like Wishes.
We haven't went to a few nights a week. With the exception of Special Events we have had a show every night as well and we are scheduled to keep on that track for awhile.

TheOneVader

Well, that's not really what I meant. What I meant was that like during the not-so-busy times and they clsoe at around 7PM or so, they don't have Wishes. Epcot on the other hand, ALWAYS has RoE.

peter11435

TheOneVader said:
Well, that's not really what I meant. What I meant was that like during the not-so-busy times and they clsoe at around 7PM or so, they don't have Wishes. Epcot on the other hand, ALWAYS has RoE.
Yeah but what boo52 said was that the MK always runs Wishes as well. They have Wishes nearly every night of the year except when they have special events like grad night, MNSSHP and MVMCP. They only did FITSK on select nights but since starting Wishes the park has performed the show nearly every night.

jesserin

Often when disney.com puts out the new month it isn't completely updated for a few days or even weeks... it's there don't worry!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom