Illuminations parking

makc

Original Poster
Could someone tell me if parking over at Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resort or somewhere near there is better than parking in the Epcot lot if you are just returning for the night to eat at the World Showcase and see Illuminations? I guess to pinpoint my question, I'm most curious if it's easier/quicker to get out of the park through the WS walkway instead of trekking back to the main lot. We'll be Annual Passholders if there is an issue of parking in one of the those places.
Thanks for your help!

Figment82

Technically, you are not allowed to park at the hotels if you are just going to the theme parks and not eating/shopping/staying at the resort.

That said, it's not really any more convienent to park at Yacht & Beach or BoardWalk and walk over. Yes, you will not have to fight the crowds as much to get out of the park, but in my opinion you'll have to walk just as far to your car as you would leaving out the main entrance.

jim1051

Right. Technically you're not supposed to park at resorts to visit a park. However, I have done it when I had to get from Cirque to Epcot for a tight dinner essy. I just parked in public lot at boardwalk, walked thru hotel, then after Illuminations we reversed the process. Besides, it gives you a good excuse to visit boardwalk attractions.

tigsmom

You can park at the boardwalk and go in thru there. I'm not sure if its any quicker though, but to me it seemed like it was. :shrug:

The boardwalk is an entertainment area and you can park for free and hang out, eat or shop or make a quick trip to either Epcot or MGM, it is not just for the Boardwalk Resort (lower case b versus capital B :lookaroun ).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom