Illuminations Live Stream Monday 3/21

ChristianG

Original Poster
Its about time they streamed their greatest nighttime production EVER!!
tumblr_n73chyUpUM1slj24go1_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o2u5fc8nua1qhepz2_500.gif

Except, knowing DPB's live streaming past it'll most likely be underwhelming.

mousehockey37

These live streaming events are sad. They have all the time in the world (every single night) to get their angles and such set and they can't get it right. I know you won't get everything 100% of the time, but c'mon... But hey, you got to see Wishes in the background behind the globe...

danlb_2000

Premium Member
These live streaming events are sad. They have all the time in the world (every single night) to get their angles and such set and they can't get it right. I know you won't get everything 100% of the time, but c'mon... But hey, you got to see Wishes in the background behind the globe...

I have always watched Illuminations from the Future World side of the lagoon so I never knew you could see Wishes in the background.

mousehockey37

I have always watched Illuminations from the Future World side of the lagoon so I never knew you could see Wishes in the background.

As long as all the shows are going off at the same time, yes. Wishes is back that way and back behind France (if you're in England... you just go watch from the IG) you can see the fireworks at DHS.

mousehockey37

The stream was from Italy looking back towards Canada, so I don't think you would have seen Symphony.

They were showing multiple angles around the lagoon. So yes, you were able to see all 3 shows simultaneously.

ETA: That's how they were avoiding the smoke. The wind direction tonight was towards Japan, USA and Italy.

Tom

Beta Return
Pretty bad video production. It's like the person mixing the video had never seen Illuminations. The opening shot of black sky was embarrassing.

And so much for "behind the scenes" stuff beforehand. Just a commercial, nonsense from Jen, and 30 seconds with a guy who wasn't actually calling the show, given that he was on the opposite side of the lagoon from the control booth.

But I shouldn't have expected anything more.

mousehockey37

Pretty bad video production. It's like the person mixing the video had never seen Illuminations. The opening shot of black sky was embarrassing.

And so much for "behind the scenes" stuff beforehand. Just a commercial, nonsense from Jen, and 30 seconds with a guy who wasn't actually calling the show, given that he was on the opposite side of the lagoon from the control booth.

But I shouldn't have expected anything more.

Like I said, these people had how much time to prepare for this and that was what we saw? There are people that can Periscope on Twitter and have a better feed.

Then again, at least they had the music piped in correctly this time. For Star Wars they didn't even have that. But they definitely need to fire the interns, lol and find some people who are capable of doing this stuff right.

If they want people to take their "commercials" and "advertising" seriously, they need to step it up, because this was bad.

Tony the Tigger

Coming up again on the 28th. Plus "an exciting “look ahead” at the fun in store for Walt Disney World Resort guests in 2019."

wendysue

Coming up again on the 28th. Plus "an exciting “look ahead” at the fun in store for Walt Disney World Resort guests in 2019."

Nope! not happening. I was at Disney blog site and nothing going on

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom