illuminations last day?

Gelatoni

Original Poster
I did a quick search and couldn't find a discussion on this. Disney is saying late summer. Summer Ends Sept 23. I'm going Sept 2-7. Is there any chance illuminations still be running for my trip.

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
Here's hoping they will have one HECK of a Finale on the last show.
This Just In!!!!! Confirmation of a reunion of the TV show The Middle!!!! The episode will be a reprise of the (Season 6?) Hecks go to Disney.
This time Frankie Heck wins a Trip to actual Disney World from Hubert Motors, instead of Disneyland. They take the neighbors (and in-laws) the Donahues (as Sue Heck is now Sue Sue Donahue) and shows crescendo is family will see the finale Illuminations :)

trainplane3

I'm not privy to any inside information, but I wouldn't be surprised if IllumiNation's last show was around October 1, 2019.
Based off of Martins hits and him "Liking" your comment, I'd say that's pretty spot on currently.

I actually have a trip for Sept 28 to Oct 5 just to watch RoE one last time(s) and then EF the night it premieres. I'm watching these boards big time in case the final and premiere dates shift out of that week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom