If you had one day...

luv

Have I never been before and have only one day EVER to visit the parks?

Or have i been before, but have a day this week where I'll happen to be in Orlando and have one day to spend?

Pocahontas

Original Poster
Pretend like you're going to Disney tomorrow, regardless if you've gone before or not. You can only go to one resort, one park, and a max of 3 restaurants.

Susan Savia

I'd go to Epcot. Enter at rope drop, ride Spaceship Earth, ride Test Track, ride Energy, ride Test Track again, look thru Innoventions. Go back towards world Showcase, beginning at Mexico. Stroll along the countries, in and out of the stores and exhibits, stopping in at the Liberty restaurant in for lunch. After lunch continue on around stopping at Canada to watch two sets of Off Kilter. Next, ride Imagination, Lands and the Seas rides. Do some shopping in Mouse Gear. Ride Spaceship Earth again then leave the park....

DisneyGirl3820

Epcot from morning until late afternoon and then Magic Kingdom in the evening. Finally, a night's stay in Cinderella's Castle. Restaurant? Hmmm...if I only had a day to do everything I would just grab snacks throughout the parks (French bakery ham n cheese, fish n chips, Sleepy Hollow funnel cake, Dole whip, etc.)...no time to sit down ;)

Pocahontas

Original Poster
Epcot from morning until late afternoon and then Magic Kingdom in the evening. Finally, a night's stay in Cinderella's Castle. Restaurant? Hmmm...if I only had a day to do everything I would just grab snacks throughout the parks (French bakery ham n cheese, fish n chips, Sleepy Hollow funnel cake, Dole whip, etc.)...no time to sit down ;)
You broke the rules! Only one park! But, hey, that day sounds amazing, I'll let it slide. :)

luv

I guess I'll go to the AK. I'll have breakfast at RFC and fast food for dinner. I'll sleep at the AKL, if I have to pick a Disney hotel. :)

Allym146

Stay at Wilderness Lodge. Breakfast at Whispering Canyon Cafe-egg white omelette. Then off to Magic Kingdom! Lunch at Columbia Harbour House and a late dinner at Liberty Tree. I do zero attractions in Liberty Square, but love the food! Also, I would get 2 pineapple dole whips...I regret only getting 1 on our last trip.

rsoxguy

Magic Kingdom with quick service snacking throughout the day, dinner at California Grill, and a room at the Contemporary with an evening of monorail watching in the lobby, and Magic Kingdom watching from the terrace. I think that I would be so happy...

Cmdr_Crimson

Pretend like you're going to Disney tomorrow, regardless if you've gone before or not. You can only go to one resort, one park, and a max of 3 restaurants.

I think that would apply if you had a buisness related issue and finding out you had a free day to do it. I did this for a job project in anaheim and was able to go DLR for the day...But, to answer your question.....It's Epcot for me.

Disneykidder

If only one park it would be MK. I'd be there from opening to closing and hopefully it would be EMH, too. I'd be too busy riding the rides and watching parades and shows to eat. :geek:

If I could break the rules, I would hop and hit MK, Epcot and then DHS. No food here either, only pretzels (Mickey shaped, of course), egg rolls and frozen lemonades on the go.:D

HakunaMatata89

I'd have to say magic kingdom since I want to see fantasy land, moved to New England before it opened sigh. But also to ride space mountain, laugh it up at the laugh floor and relax watching philarmagic. Stay at New Orleans resort but I'd probably dine at the rain forest cafe again... Pricey but delicious both the drinks and the steaks.

jw24

Not even a question. I'd do the MK, go on all my favorite rides, meet all the characters I want, eat Dole Whips or ice cream as I want, and top it all off with Wishes.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
MK from open to close, I'd eat at BOG for lunch and Liberty Tree for dinner. I would try to do every attraction but Space, Pooh, Splash, and Swiss FAmily as I'm not to fond of those. I would eat at least one Mickey Premium bar and then I would probably stay at the Pop since I'm spending my whole day in the park I don't need a fancy, pricey resort, just a place to crash at the end of the day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom