If you could......

Obi

Original Poster
if you could create your own ride at wdw what would it be and which park would you put it in?

i'll start it off by thinking of a dark ride, with the 4d elements included, themed on all the disney movie villians. each part of the ride would be themed by that villian's persona... like for instance, i think it's ursula from the little mermaid, would be an underwater theme adding in the 4d elements to give you the feeling you're underwater.

obviously, this may not be a ride for younger kids. more of a thrill dark ride i guess...

not sure if it would fit better in mk or hs... probably mk better but hs could use more rides...

anyway, what are some of your ideas?

CaptainJackNO

It's not a specific ride, but I would like to see a Star Wars land in DHS, with a few Star Wars attractions within it. That would be fun, and add a nice update to DHS.

They could even have a Star Wars restaurant including the environment and characters from the movie.

McClane713

An Indiana Jones ride. As fun and in depth as the one in Cali, but it doesn't necessarily have to be the same ride system or storyline. It would probably fit best at DHS, but think I'd prefer to see it in Adventureland.

BigRedDad

Tron. They could build an indoor, inverted hyper-coaster themed off the lightcycles. You could have two of them that intertwine at points as if you are battling the other.

If the hyper-coaster does not work, then make it 4D and interactive like TSMM. You could have the disc fight with other vehicles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom