if you could make one ride what would it be???

lemondude

Original Poster
I'm sorta new hear so please don't yell at me if there has been something like this before. Anyways if disney chose you to actually create a new ride what would it be, where would it be and of course the name. You can't use rumors like beastly kingdom. At the end I will pick whos is the best and have them draw a pic. if they want to show off there work!!!! here we go!!!!:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

raven

I had a dream the other night that they were constructing either a new ride or walk-through under the castle. They decided to move some rooms out of the utilidoors so that they could make room for this attraction. The entrance was to the right of the castle on the walkway to Cosmic Ray's and had a tunnel leading down below.

How cool would that be?!!! :sohappy:

lemondude

Original Poster
I had a dream the other night that they were constructing either a new ride or walk-through under the castle. They decided to move some rooms out of the utilidoors so that they could make room for this attraction. The entrance was to the right of the castle on the walkway to Cosmic Ray's and had a tunnel leading down below.

How cool would that be?!!! :sohappy:
that my friend would be awsome

zao

the original world of motion it-tact which would continue to run straight through the original jii w/ dreamfinder, than straight into horizons, and in the queue you would be able to enjoy foodrocks... i know this is far-fetched but this is MY DREAM. I am sure I could come up with an idea for a great ride, but to me there are great parks allover the country for that... to me nothing could beat the return of a sentimental ride that was taken away from you. In fact i would dare to say, i would rather wdw NEVER make a new attraction as long as they bring back the originals, I would die happy.

Fun2BFree

The REAL Alien Encounter-
A guided walking tour through the Nostromo, as you relive the events of the movie Alien. Dodging the creature, and sneaking through ventilation pipes, you must make your way to the escape pod before it gets you. At some parts you do activities like shooting things, solve riddles and various teamwork.
Never gonna happen because of claustrophobia, scared kids and tired guests, but my pipe dream. :rolleyes:

Imagineer Mitch

I have tons of designs for the new ride and i can take a couple of pics for u guys but i want to be a disney imagineer so i design lots of rides and 1 of mine would be a big thunder mountain made completely over. First it would have barrel rolles and loops to add to the ride to make it better for todays ppl and the back seat of every car would be backwards that way the riders can choose what type of thrill they want.Also it would shoot off into the mountain/mine and then eventually slowing down for some new 3D and anamatronics.Then u would go straight up a hill( if anyone has been to Dolly Wood and rode Mystery Mine u would know what im talking about) and come out of the top of mountain with a launch again and barrel roll off of it into a loop down back into the mountain where u go over a weary pond of water and then the train comes to a complete stop and u see nowhere else to go and then all of a sudden u see these rocks falling every where and u shoot off( around 40mph ) and go down and then back straight up a chain lift to where the tracks would switch and u go backwards on another track for more special effects and etc. but then u would come back into the station see some more special effects.
I will have pics for u all and plz reply back to this if u like it and reply back to my pics ty:wave:

ToTBellHop

"Indiana Jones Adventure Starring Indiana Jones and the Pixar Film Pals"

Oh, wait...that's already in the works for MGM...shhhhh

PintoColvig

I'm not sure exactly what I would build but it would have four characteristics:
1. It would be a dark ride
2. It would have AAs
3. There would be lots of effects
4. It would be built at AK

(Journey to the Center of the Earth, anyone?)

figmentfan

I have many ideas for rides and attractions:

One idea I have is to build Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. It could follow the orginial movie with walking narrated tour, and trip to the tasting factory and a boat cruise on the chocolate river. Maybe a couple of drops on the boat ride. Then end it with a trip in the "Wonka-vator" or the glass elevator.
What do you think?

PianoManKD

Account Suspended
This isn't really a ride but more like a transport system for MK or the other parks......There is this track that runs throughout the whole park, kinda like the WEDway and you can get off at stops around the park, but as your riding to the different stops you see the park from above....I have always wished that the WEDway would go around the entire MK, that would be the ultimate ride!!!

maryszhi

I would hope for a princess ride/attraction. Im A girly girl, and that would be the best. I kinda wish they could make that castle tour they have in Asia!!!!(Ive never been.... I have only ben to the Florida and California parts... and the cruise)
Well we can only dream of our ideas, that is unless the very unlikly events where our dreams make an actual disney ride. Wouldn't it be awesome if disney held a contest where each park around the world(Including water parks) and other disney owned properties would get something new. What they would be is ideas that actual non-disney people would submit their idea, and they would comepete for the grand prizes that the actual ride/ attraction would be built, and the creater will have the once in a life time oppurtunity to have that dream become a reality. Hey maybe they can make it a reality show. Every topic has a reality show lol!!!
~ A dream is what your heart makes~

~ When you wish upon a star~

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
A dark ride for the UK pavillion, highlighting all the things that Jocks have done to shape the world, given its such a small population.

MJMcBride

Thats a tough one. Here are some ideas, tell me which one ya like

1. An amazon boat ride as you meander through a giant rainforest greenhouse surround by birds, monkeys, turtles and fish from the Amazon. Maybe an outdoor part with jaguar, howlers, tapirs, etc.

2. A James Bond themed roller coaster with the obligatory attached store

3. An actually scary haunted house at MGM preferrably with a Harry Potter Hogwarts theme but since that seems to be a goner, perhaps based on the Pumpkin King

4. A entire Narnia section of DAK centered around a White Witch flume ride, as you are harried by wolves, minotaurs, and nasty little dwarves. This could adapt some of the old Beastly Kingdom ideas

5. That little mermaid ride from the DVD either at MGM or next to Nemo at DAK

6. A Grizzly Bear walk thru mountain exhibit at DAK with Mexican wolves, cougars and a nocturnal cave exhibit

7. An Incredibles ride using the swirling dark ride technique of DL's Roger Rabbit ride. The idea: you're Dash swirling thru a battle between all the super heroes referenced in the movie and evil robots

8. New countries in WS of India, Brazil, and Egypt. With a dark ride in one and a thrill ride in another.

9. Turn Wonders of Life into a Meterology exhibit centered around Stormrider from Tokyo DisneySea

LeeSeeBabe

Most fantastic idea!

a roller coaster with a Disney theme :lookaroun. You know how in some movies the characters wind up riding some out-of-control object.

raven

I have many ideas for rides and attractions:

One idea I have is to build Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. It could follow the orginial movie with walking narrated tour, and trip to the tasting factory and a boat cruise on the chocolate river. Maybe a couple of drops on the boat ride. Then end it with a trip in the "Wonka-vator" or the glass elevator.
What do you think?

You mean like this one?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3WHbS5AtSD4

Looks like Alton Towers in England already beat you to it! :lol:

basas

I've always wanted MK to get WRE... I've always wanted MGM to get Indiana Jones Adventure... and AK can have Journey to the Center of the Earth. Epcot can get a weather pavillion with Stormriders or something

eroyee

Thats a tough one. Here are some ideas, tell me which one ya like

1. An amazon boat ride as you meander through a giant rainforest greenhouse surround by birds, monkeys, turtles and fish from the Amazon. Maybe an outdoor part with jaguar, howlers, tapirs, etc.

2. A James Bond themed roller coaster with the obligatory attached store

3. An actually scary haunted house at MGM preferrably with a Harry Potter Hogwarts theme but since that seems to be a goner, perhaps based on the Pumpkin King

4. A entire Narnia section of DAK centered around a White Witch flume ride, as you are harried by wolves, minotaurs, and nasty little dwarves. This could adapt some of the old Beastly Kingdom ideas

5. That little mermaid ride from the DVD either at MGM or next to Nemo at DAK

6. A Grizzly Bear walk thru mountain exhibit at DAK with Mexican wolves, cougars and a nocturnal cave exhibit

7. An Incredibles ride using the swirling dark ride technique of DL's Roger Rabbit ride. The idea: you're Dash swirling thru a battle between all the super heroes referenced in the movie and evil robots

8. New countries in WS of India, Brazil, and Egypt. With a dark ride in one and a thrill ride in another.

9. Turn Wonders of Life into a Meterology exhibit centered around Stormrider from Tokyo DisneySea
I would take any or all of the above!!:sohappy:

Mr.lightbeer

Ok i have'nt been here for a while but ever since i saw Monsters Inc. I have always thought disney should make a rollercoaster based on the last few scenes with the doors. Its absolutely perfect for this, it could be a dark ride, and you could fly through other doors and past AA's into other parts of the world , it could be a real fun adventure for the whole family, which is what disney wants isnt it. It wouldnt be too extreme either. tell what you think

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom