If you could expand TTA....

Wade

Original Poster
If you could expand TTA where would you have it go? I was just thinking about this as i was reading the other thread on the TTA. I dont know where i would make it go, i'll think about it and post it later.

WDWHeadBanger

Well first, ur gonna have to change the name, so maybe people could think about that too. It couldnt be Tommorowland transit authority. I would just do a TTA type thing that hit all of the seven themed lands.

Chape19714

Well, that depends if it has to stay inside the park or not! If it did not have to stay inside the park i would make it run to Fort Willderness for easier access to the park. lol.

Anyways,

If I had to expand it, the ride would have mulitiple stops, stopping in Toontown, Fantasyland, Frontearland, and Adventure. The ride would zig-zag through all the rides in the entire park, but would not come close to main street, as it would ruin the look. The ride would have to be renamed and retheamed so it could fit any section of the park. The first stop would be over the far end of the speedway covering both toontown and the Mad Tea Party Area. The second stop would be the old "Skyway to Tomorrowland" Station, covering both Liberty Square and Fantasyland. The ride would stop again near the Country Bear Jamboree. The ride would make it's final stop At the (former) Swiss Family Treehouse, in the sky and you would go up/down on Bamboo Elevators. The ride would then go back and do the whole thing in reverse. Wow! that sounds like fun!!

raven

Hmm. Good one.

Well, since it's still in Tomorrowland, I'd like to see it go over Autopia or something. I love this ride and always want it to be just a tad longer.

matt88mph

Hmmm.....

First, I'd keep it in Tomorrowland. Then, I'd let it go through the first area in CoP, let it go through the Timekeeper line, perhaps the line for Stitch's Great Escape, and I'd design this:

Tomorrowland Metro/Retro Society Presents the Hall of Extinct Attractions

A hallway showing props and vehicles from dearly departed Tomorrowland attractions, featuring:

A ride vehicle from If You Had Wings
Mr. Tom Morrow from Flight to the Moon/Mission to Mars
The head of the alien from The ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter
A prop from Dreamflight
A Skyway Chair

crazygirley

I wouldn't change it at all. It's a classic and it's perfect just the way it is. If it ain't broke, don't fix it...

Signed,

TTA Junkie.

cloudboy

I would rather see them add a few things like that than necessarily expand it. Have it go through dark areas where there would different sets and such - perhaps there is a bit from Tron, they already have the model of RPCOT, why not get some of the plans/models from GM and rebuild some Futurama sets? And a speedtunnel! Definitely a speedtunnel!

I think if you started expanding it to go to the different lands it would loose the feel of being a ride and just be another transportation system.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom