Trip Report I Did NOT Get Locked Out of the Hotel Room Naked at Busch Gardens! (Sorry. It would have made for good drama!) COMPLETED!

So.....I tried to negotiate another trip to Disney this year with Philmonster, but I knew it was a fool's folly before I even plead my case. He absolutely refuses. "Not until Star Wars opens". GRRRRR. As if we will be able to get near the place once that happens. Or afford it, etc.

BUT...........

I got him to agree to do a Tampa/St. Pete trip toward the end of April. Errr....hurray? Annnyway......

QUESTION:

Are you guys interested in a Busch Gardens trip report during their version of food and wine? If not, no worries, but if you want more insane misadventures from the Thomas party, I'm happy to post them.

Lemme know.

PS - How far is Tampa from WDW? Two or three hours? Maybe I can ditch the monster and take a bus to the mouse one day during the trip. ;)

DisSplash

Great report and great epilogue!!! I really would like to see more of FL, and not simply fly to WDW like a moth to a flame. It’s just hard to expend additional funds elsewhere once you are already wearing the golden Disney handcuffs. (Said with much love). But one of these days it will happen - you have at least inspired me to try! 👍

As to your epilogue, it makes me miss NYC so much!! I was just there in May after a 10-tear hiatus (took my daughter to see Wicked) and I was so jazzed! That place is so alive!! And I think I saw your client on CBS Sunday Morning a couple of months ago when they did a story on the revival of The Boys in the Band - It covered the whole span of the play, when it first opened, when it was made into a movie, and now to its triumphant revival on Broadway, in a much different public climate. Very cool to know you had a hand in all of that!! 😉

KatieLVT

Great report...not at all boring! Congrats on the play, I've heard great things about the recent incarnation. BTW, I have a HUGE crush on Zachary Quinto!! So dreamy :inlove:. Can't wait to read more when The Evil Phil Monster finally lets you go to WDW!

Rista1313

How about some of these instead?

wine-to-go-jpg.290969

Soo.. I've totally bought these adult capri suns there... we put them in the freezer... got suckered into buying the metal straws to drink them with... and they are quite tasty!

That tasting room is insane, with them letting you pretty much try everything... I get too drunk when I do that!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom