If using Travel Planner, can I book my own FP+ advance tickets?

Becca1658

Original Poster
I want to be on at the first possible minute to book A&E and it seems like I'd have a better chance of trying myself rather than an agent who is reserving for multiple people (we may not get 1st priority). I know using a TA means you must go through them to change dining etc, do they also have to handle FP+? Thanks

Cendure

We use a Disney TA. She gave us our reservation number because we prefer to book our own dining (we're always changing things around) and our own FPs. She will do as much or as little as we want her too. So you should be able to book your own FPs if you have your reservation number and everthing is linked on you MDE account.

Tom

Beta Return
I want to be on at the first possible minute to book A&E and it seems like I'd have a better chance of trying myself rather than an agent who is reserving for multiple people (we may not get 1st priority). I know using a TA means you must go through them to change dining etc, do they also have to handle FP+? Thanks

You need to choose a travel agent that won't require you to let them do everything. You don't HAVE to go through them for Dining Reservations, although that is a service they all offer for no extra charge.

And you will certainly want to handle all of your FP+ reservations yourself. In fact, your TA can't do it for you, unless you give them your login information and allow them to login to MDE as you. Disney has not set the system up to allow TAs to access your MDE account.

Just make sure that the TA you choose will provide you with YOUR Disney Resort/Package Confirmation Number as soon as you book. You'll link it to your MDE account (along with any separately purchased tickets, if you don't buy a package), and you will be able to do everything else yourself.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Just make sure that the TA you choose will provide you with YOUR Disney Resort/Package Confirmation Number as soon as you book.
We booked through a Travel Agent and got our reservation number a couple of days later, when I checked online at MDE the resort and tickets were all on the site. Now I just need to wait another 240 days to book my FP+

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom